Trout fish get together camp

bigten

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Dang, I just thought tp recheck the date and look at my calendar... I'm full the next 3 weekends with functions. The weekend in question is birthday weekend/party for one of my grandsons that is turning 2...

valetroutfisherman

Ten Pointer
On a Saturday up there I might could use little that on all the swimmers and such getting in way of us doing important work😁
A few years ago, across from Mortimer campground, fish were not biting but there were some ladies in bikini's with their dogs in the water, so wasnt a total loss, i could see the fish were looking to. Thats why they weren't biting. 😏🤔
Oh i digress. No Texas trip that weekend,
So now gotta see if work interfers.

Justin

Old Mossy Horns
Know an old timer living on Wilson creek I need to visit. Going to be at Oregon inlet that week but I'm going to try to make it. That's about as far apart in the state you can get and I'll probably have to change my tackle set up. Y'all ever trout fish with electric reels and 5 pound weights?
You fishing for big eyed mud marlins? Used to not hear much about them off OBX other than long liners but lot of folks seem to target them there days

Blackwater

Twelve Pointer
So, who all is coming for sure? I plan on seeing some rasslin, eating some bear meat and boiled peanuts, and meeting up with CRC and Shaggy again...
Jordie, I hope to but need to check some dates. My informally adopted daughter (long story) and her 12 year old daughter are coming from Rapid City, SD to spend a week or so with me about that time so there might be some conflicts.

Woods and water

Ten Pointer
You fishing for big eyed mud marlins? Used to not hear much about them off OBX other than long liners but lot of folks seem to target them there days
I have no idea what they are and not sure I want to catch one . Lol . We mostly target bottom fish but will take a tuna bite if we can find it .

cloningerba

Old Mossy Horns
Hello All! I was just talking to my new gf about this. I have been slammed at work but hope to be caught up by then. I def. will come up and fish Saturday. Not sure if we will camp Saturday night but am darn sure gonna try. Regardless ill bring my fryer up and we will have us some good fried trout!!

Just let us know the central camping area. I know phone service sucks where we camped last yr.