Trout fish get together camp

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Last year we did camp get together for opening day delayed harvest trout. Had some ask about it so figured I'd post this see if any interest? We had awful good time last year seems the hatcherys are back at full strength so expect better fishing. It would be fishing Wilson creek they stock regular water on Thur so all wknd should be good. I'll be up there Fri till Sun evening so can get a limit on Fri before delayed opens Sat at noon.

pcbuckhunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
That is heck of sched
Yeah… tell me about it.

It’s temporary… I just got my Pool Operators license over the weekend, and I’m an Operator In Training at both the Water and Sewer Plants. I’ll keep the 40 hours at the water plant until I get my required OJT hours and pass my Waterworks Licensure exam. Then I’ll ramp up the hours at the Sewer plant until I get my OJT hours there and pass my Wastewater Operator Licensure exam.

After that, I will likely just be working an additional 16 hours a week at the Sewer Plant, and an additional 24 hours a week at the Water Plant. Likely be ramping up my time at the Pool though. Probably gonna have close to 40 there too. In addition to my normal 40+ on Line Maintenance.

Last edited:

valetroutfisherman

Ten Pointer
Yeah… tell me about it.

It’s temporary… I just got my Pool Operators license over the weekend, and I’m an Operator In Training at both the Water and Sewer Plants. I’ll keep the 40 hours at the water plant until I get my required OJT hours and pass my Waterworks Licensure exam. Then I’ll ramp up the hours at the Sewer plant until I get my OJT hours there and pass my Wastewater Operator Licensure exam.

After that, I will likely just be working an additional 16 hours a week at the Sewer Plant, and an additional 24 hours a week at the Water Plant. Likely be ramping up my time at the Pool though. Probably gonna have close to 40 there too. In addition to my normal 40+ on Line Maintenance.
No time to sleep, No time to spend all the money you'll be making. Rolling in the dough and lots of taxes....

UncleFester

Old Mossy Horns
Yeah… tell me about it.

Thank goodness that doesn't include a requirement you'd be wearing a speedo....

Ummm the liquids present will taste better than that Kentucky stuff if we're lucky.

Hate you can't make it.

Woods and water

Ten Pointer
Yeah… tell me about it.

Dang man that's a tough schedule but look at the bright side, you'll be able to buy that Henry 6.5 in no time.