Trout camp 1st wknd June.

NCbowjunkie

Ten Pointer
Turkeyfoot did you hear any of the cicada up at the camp when you was there. Hope not. Then all I’ll have to tend with will be the whippoorwills at night

Packfan

Eight Pointer
Wife is headed to the beach this weekend with her mother. IF nothing major breaks on our farms between now and then, I’m really considering riding up there with my son and meeting some of you guys.

Anybody got an actual map that they could markup where the meet-up will be? I am assuming this is Wilson Creek in Caldwell County.

Ol Copper

Twelve Pointer
Wife is headed to the beach this weekend with her mother. IF nothing major breaks on our farms between now and then, I’m really considering riding up there with my son and meeting some of you guys.

Anybody got an actual map that they could markup where the meet-up will be? I am assuming this is Wilson Creek in Caldwell County ?

We are gonna be fishing Wilson Creek for the DH opener but we are camping on Steeles Creek off 181/Burke Co line.

I'll put up detailed directions to camp shortly 👍🏼

Hevi 13. Anson

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
We'll roll in Thursday midday, definitely gonna smoke some chicken but I'm leaving the BBQ for Bob. Probably gonna prepare some poppers for UF, and a truck load of Miller Lite just in case we catch a trout. Spotify some George Jones and Conway for our mountain brothers. Looking forward to seeing our NCHF family again. If you get a chance please show up it's a class act and the best crowd you'll assemble on a creek bank. Looking forward to @Woods and water grouper.

Ol Copper

Twelve Pointer
If you get a chance please show up it's a class act and the best crowd you'll assemble on a creek bank.

This is the honest truth. I cant wait to get there and see everybody.

My daughter is wanting to catch a mess of trout Saturday morning, she doesnt have much time left as a "youth", says she wants to meet all these people I talk about.
Gonna introduce y'all to 'Lil Copper on friday afternoon
She'll hang tough and probably out fish me 😎

NCbowjunkie

Ten Pointer
This is the honest truth. I cant wait to get there and see everybody.

My daughter is wanting to catch a mess of trout Saturday morning, she doesnt have much time left as a "youth", says she wants to meet all these people I talk about.
Gonna introduce y'all to 'Lil Copper on friday afternoon
She'll hang tough and probably out fish me 😎
Met her once and she’s a nice young lady even if Scott is her dad. Must have took after her mom 😂

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
How many are going to be at the camp by Wednesday afternoon I’m bringing a smoked pork loin for us to eat on Wednesday and baked beans
There is chance I might be there Wednesday eaitjng here if coworker ginna do me favor and cover my Wed shift. but for sure by Thurs morning I'll be there likely around 9.