Trolling motor repair

Mallard Cutter

Six Pointer
Yes I've Googled it but I need to hear from someone who has actually had one fixed in the last year or so. Who do you recommend ?
Thanks in advance !!!

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
He has not done work for me but has for other I know.
Was great help for me when I went looking for a new on on my boat.
Triangle trolling motor garner.

You dont say what kind of issue you are having? But if its a major mechanical issue with it you may want to just buy a new one. Trolling motor repair is not cheap. If its just a wiring or line wrap or pin or bearing problem then thats an easy fix. My 02

bag12day

Six Pointer
Contributor
He has not done work for me but has for other I know.
Was great help for me when I went looking for a new on on my boat.
Triangle trolling motor garner.
@Mallard Cutter this is a second recommendation. Guys name is mark and he is in the same building as a ice machine company ( his wife’s family business) iirc, not cheap but knows his stuff.. the business is off lake wheeler road and 40 in Raleigh and is easy to find once you realize it’s in the same building as another company lol.
Don’t know if he does other stuff than minn Kota but I have had two repaired /rebuilt and also bought a new auto deploy riptide 80 pound btw best frickin money I ever spent.

Mallard Cutter

Six Pointer
I appreciate the help guys !! I'm going to try and get it worked on next week if I can get away from work long enough. Got a ton of irons in the fire right now. I really need a clone !

shotgunner

Ten Pointer
I used Mark in Raleigh. My motor is a Minn Kota and it was under warranty. He was great. Had me fixed and rolling away in under 30 minutes. He handled all the paperwork. Great experience.