Tribiski off to a blazing start with the Bears.....

alt1001

Old Mossy Horns
Says the guys who actually thought Glennon was starter material. :ROFLMAO:

One component kicker and the peanut gallery wouldn't be found.

Lolz.:ROFLMAO:

NFC North champions. Bears single season record holder. Great season Trubisky! Lolz.

lunker30

Twelve Pointer
Never said that about Glennon.

Lolz.

A couple defensive interceptions not returned for TDs during reg season and peanut gallery wouldn’t be found nor the bears in postseason.

lunker30

Twelve Pointer
Is this real life?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Just playing the what if and blame game like you did.

Can’t put a game on a kicker that’s led the league in missed FG’s when you have a guy in the stands unemployed that made 82-85 FG watching as a fan.

lunker30

Twelve Pointer
The funny part is he has started 22 games in the NFL.

You know......4 less starts than your boy and 12 more than TJ Yates. The only 2 QBs from UNC to start an NFL game.

alt1001

Old Mossy Horns
The funny part is he has started 22 games in the NFL.

You know......4 less starts than your boy and 12 more than TJ Yates. The only 2 QBs from UNC to start an NFL game.
Everyone knows that Glennon was a career placeholder.

He got sent packing when Jameis came to town, he got sent packing when Trubisky came to town, and now he gets sent packing as a reserve.

lunker30

Twelve Pointer
Everyone knows that Glennon was a career placeholder.

He got sent packing when Jameis came to town, he got sent packing when Trubisky came to town, and now he gets sent packing as a reserve.
Paint it however you wish.

He still started 22 games in the National Football League.

lunker30

Twelve Pointer
Congrats!

Mitch lost his home playoff game as the favored team while compiling a 49.5 QBR.

I would celebrate a Pro Bowl bid as well, even if it was as a replacement after Jared Goff was playing in a bigger game. First for a UNC QB.

He came up big again throwing a pick in 9 pass attempts on his way to a 24.5 QBR.

Keep painting.

alt1001

Old Mossy Horns
Congrats!

Mitch lost his home playoff game as the favored team while compiling a 49.5 QBR.

I would celebrate a Pro Bowl bid as well, even if it was as a replacement after Jared Goff was playing in a bigger game. First for a UNC QB.

He came up big again throwing a pick in 9 pass attempts on his way to a 24.5 QBR.

Keep painting.

He won the division and made the Pro Bowl as a 24 year old QB in his first full season as a starter. (All facts)

The only one here painting a narrative is you, Michelangelo. Lol.

alt1001

Old Mossy Horns
Everything I said was facts.
So is saying that he had the most wins of any Bears QB in his first 2 years and the highest single season passer rating of any QB in Bears history.

You just need the tiniest of brushes to paint your narrative.

:)

Buxndiverdux

Old Mossy Horns
Most people here think Phillip Rivers sucks as a QB, but he has played in a few pro bowls. So I'm not sure making the pro bowl is anything to really get all fired up about?

DBCooper

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I’m 100% sure that making a pro bowl don’t carry the weight it might once have.

The game’s a joke.