Trespasser caught on trail cam.

mattharris0414

Yeah i recognize that guy. I think he was lookin fer your sang.... them guys can smell it from a mile away.. lol... jk he does look like of thise guys from Appalachain outlaws...

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Heck if you have land,,,especially land that butts up against public,,you are gonna have trespassers,,,this cool ray was caught on my back piece coming from the public,,,never caught him but not sure what he was up to except lost,,,

wolfman

Old Mossy Horns
When I check cameras on the Sanford property I hunt, it is rare that I don't have trespassers. Especially on 4 wheelers.

sky hawk

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Looks like he’s looking for something. Got a plastic bag hanging out of his pocket and a bag over his shoulder.

I have never scouted with a beer in hand though. That’s new.

Morgan

Button Buck
Thanks everyone for all the comments. I found out today, this person is the nephew of the lady I purchased the land from. Yesterday, I spent the day posting the entire property. I just closed on this property July 3rd and then had to go out of town for a while on vacation. Hopefully, he will see the posted signs and understand there is a new sheriff in town LOL Now I am not in a hurry to paint the property line since I have signs up. I have all ready got a few nice bucks on cam and a bear. Amazing whats in Stokes County lol

sky hawk

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
That’s about what I figured. People love to assume the worst, but LO’s sell land and then don’t bother to mention it to the family and friends they have given permission to.

We had a 95 acre property we had hunted for 40 years that got sold last year, and the LO didn’t tell us.