Trapping job

team muddy creek

Twelve Pointer
I got a call today from a fellow who got mu name and number off the NCWRC website. When i filled out my trapping survey i checked that i wanted to be added to the list of trappers willing to help people out. I was called to trap beavers, but before i left i got coyote and fox trapping rights as well.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

team muddy creek

Twelve Pointer
Good deal for him and it you are happy with the arrangements, good deal for you too.
He just noticed the damage, its in his back yard. Rascal has chewed down 2 fruit trees, the stumps are about 10-12 inches tall. I think its a young one that has left the family. We will see in the morning.

team muddy creek

Twelve Pointer
I got a call today from a fellow who got mu name and number off the NCWRC website. When i filled out my trapping survey i checked that i wanted to be added to the list of trappers willing to help people out. I was called to trap beavers, but before i left i got coyote and fox trapping rights as well.

Well, i checked this morning and caught a coyote on another farm, so i left to check the beaver sets, and guess what!
927f2eb819942b61a9a70ca92ed101a7.jpg
34cf4b7f648a9e50b3db9cc0207ae440.jpg