Traditional Muzzleloaders?

Wv67

Ten Pointer
I’ve had a TC Hawkens 50 for 33 years was my first ML and broke it out a couple weeks ago and shot it a bunch to get ready for WVA new Mountaineer season it’s traditional weapons only smoke poles and recurve and long bows only can’t wait

41magnum

Twelve Pointer
Been loving them since '75 when I built a T/C Seneca kit in 45 cal.
Taken a pile of deer and hogs and squirrels and chucks with it.
Peep sights made it a tack driver.

Also have the .36 cal Pennsylvania Long Rifle that's been in our family for nearly 200 yrs.

D. Buck Stopshere

Six Pointer
Been loving them since '75 when I built a T/C Seneca kit in 45 cal.
Taken a pile of deer and hogs and squirrels and chucks with it.
Peep sights made it a tack driver.

Also have the .36 cal Pennsylvania Long Rifle that's been in our family for nearly 200 yrs.
Is there a maker's name or initials on that original Pennsylvania rifle? I'd like to see it.

valetroutfisherman

Ten Pointer
I really enjoy the muzzleloader. I have a Davide Pedersoli "Waterfowl" 10ga, DB shotgun. I have used it for dove and duck . there isn't nothing like the pop/boom and the rolling smoke( that lingers and slowly drifts away).

I have a Traditions Yukon, 50cal that I have yet to bag a deer with. I Had a chance a couple years ago, on our lease. But it was about the end of shooting light and my scope was not strong enough and clear enough for me to take the shot.
So i got a better scope this year and have yet to put it on and sight it.

I do want to get a traditional percussion this year. Ledford's Trading Post in Hickory has some beautiful used ones. I just gotta come off the money. That's what Overtime is for.