Top Gun 2

downeastnc

Old Mossy Horns
Yay....nay? Personally the first Top Gun is one of my favorites and I am stoked to see this.......looks like they use a ton of practical effects and are not trying to pass off a bunch of CGI aircraft and stuff.......

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Go look at his lover from the first one.....
She did not weather gòod... turned out to bat for the other team also.

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I'd watch it over a black Little Mermaid...but that's not saying much. I'd watch Taylor Swift in a creepy cat suit over the BLM too.

Will probably pass on TG2. It will have to have some PC crap in it that will piss me off.

valetroutfisherman

Ten Pointer
Wow she does look petty rough, Time has not been her friend. She must have stopped drinking the Hollywood Kool-aid.
She lives in Hendersonville and carries a gun, After a home invasion and beat down. Her assailant got off with a slap on the wrist

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
I was all about that movie when it came out.

I don't go see movies in theaters though. I'll anxiously await it on DVD.

I wonder if they frequent F18's because Cruise can sit in the back and look like he's piloting, over the F22's?

Nevermind, the Navy doesn't use them.

Greg

Old Mossy Horns
My older son is an IP in the Air Force.
But I'll wait for it to come out on DVD or TV.

dpc

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor

Yea not sure she would ride real well on that crotch rocket these days.

The Bar in few scenes burned down several years back, Kansas City BBQ. Not sure if they rebuilt it or not though. It was a pretty cool dive bar in San Diego.

Ldsoldier

Old Mossy Horns
Goose's son looks exactly like him. They did a great job with that casting. It looks like he gets in some kind of argument in the trailer. I wonder if he grew up blaming Maverick for his father's death. If they stick to what made the first one great this will be an awesome movie.

bigblue

Eight Pointer
The original Top Gun is one of my all time favorite movies. Looking forward to seeing this one...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk