too often..

Mike Noles aka conman

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
It seems that we are posting this way too often.

Please keep my dear friend, Dan Danaher and his family in your prayers. Dan lost his father this morning. Some of you know Dan and some have met his Dad. Dan Sr. was a salty, old curmudgeon that was dearly loved and appreciated in all of our camps for the past 23 years. It's a hole in my life and heart that will not be replaced.

Part-time hunter

Ten Pointer

Please keep my dear friend, Dan Danaher and his family in your prayers. Dan lost his father this morning. Some of you know Dan and some have met his Dad. Dan Sr. was a salty, old curmudgeon that was dearly loved and appreciated in all of our camps for the past 23 years. It's a hole in my life and heart that will not be replaced.
Sadly it is also like that on a couple of facebook groups I belong to relating to my old hometown and my old schoolmates. Somedays it looks more like the obituary page in the newspaper rather than a place to catch up with old friends. I guess it's a function of our ages and it'll probably get worse before it gets better.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I'm very sorry for your loss..I'll keep the family in my prayers. Getting older has it's privileges, unfortunately it comes at a high price.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor

oh man,,,,,sorry for Dan's loss

Moose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Wow.... I'm sorry for you guys..... thoughts and prayers for all especially Dan