Titans....

jug

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Titans done whipped the Patriots and the thug Ravens....
Derrick Henry and that O line ain't no joke

Ol Copper

Twelve Pointer
They've ran the ball, and they've stopped the run for 2 straight games...that equals success. Impressed with Tannehill too, but Henry is just a beast.
All 4 QB's that played in todays games had a mediocre game at best. The running game won both games...and this supposed to be a quarterbacks league, we'll see tomorrow when 4 really good ones suit up.

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
Wouldn't bother me to see the Titans win it all. They are a tough old school team.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Reactions: jug

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
They've ran the ball, and they've stopped the run for 2 straight games...that equals success. Impressed with Tannehill too, but Henry is just a beast.
All 4 QB's that played in todays games had a mediocre game at best. The running game won both games...and this supposed to be a quarterbacks league, we'll see tomorrow when 4 really good ones suit up.
Heard people saying this is year in pros of throwback ball running and tough D which is nice since they were getting big rep on just throw it up and if not caught get pass interference. I like defence myself I'd be just fine with a 10-7 score in game thats not plagued with penalties

bwfarms

Old Mossy Horns
Patriots and Ravens slept on the Titans. Ravens more so because they went on an unbelievable win streak, they were a little too sure of themselves. They relied on Jackson (much like Cam and Panthers) to get out of their messes. Titans contained Jackson and that was the key. There were bursts where it looked like Titans were crumbling but they figured out how to play without emotion. Ravens let their emotions fail them.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
I'm not for sure ravens slept on Tenn its playoffs and they just beat most dominant team in modern era of NFL. I think the ravens had no running game besides QB and he just isnt ready for the moment all 3 turnovers by him. Reminded me of okl and hurts hard to win when one guy has to do that much

bwfarms

Old Mossy Horns
I don't know what football you have been watching but the Ravens were never the most dominant team in modern era football, maybe 2019 but never modern era. I'll pull a comparison team that will easily dispute your claim. The 2015 Panthers would be the dominate team. Had the exact same team structure carried by a running quarterback. The separation is easy to tell, the 15 Panthers defense was ranked higher than 19 Ravens and went to Super Bowl 50. As far as the Patriots being dominant, historically the AFC has the weaker path to the playoffs.

Ravens absolutely slept on the Titans. Titans came out and played with a number 12 defense containing a number 1 offense. Ravens number 3 defense couldn't stop a number 10 offense that looked like a number 1 offense for the first time all year.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
I don't know what football you have been watching but the Ravens were never the most dominant team in modern era football, maybe 2019 but never modern era. I'll pull a comparison team that will easily dispute your claim. The 2015 Panthers would be the dominate team. Had the exact same team structure carried by a running quarterback. The separation is easy to tell, the 15 Panthers defense was ranked higher than 19 Ravens and went to Super Bowl 50. As far as the Patriots being dominant, historically the AFC has the weaker path to the playoffs.

Ravens absolutely slept on the Titans. Titans came out and played with a number 12 defense containing a number 1 offense. Ravens number 3 defense couldn't stop a number 10 offense that looked like a number 1 offense for the first time all year.
I was referring to Tenn had just beat the most dominant meaning the Patriots reason I will bet money they weren't taken for granite their coach the good Harbough woulda made sure the titans were taken seriously. Anyone knocking Brady out of playoffs is a contender

bwfarms

Old Mossy Horns
I was referring to Tenn had just beat the most dominant meaning the Patriots reason I will bet money they weren't taken for granite their coach the good Harbough woulda made sure the titans were taken seriously. Anyone knocking Brady out of playoffs is a contender

Pre 2019 Patriots won Super Bowls on reckless passes that receivers had to dive for and on the leg of kickers. Not to mention playing in literally the weakest AFC Division. Hardly a dominance issue when really the Ravens and Steelers are their biggest competition. In 2019 the Patriots exposed themselves.

The Patriot schedule proves they are weak. Their first half of the season win streak was against the worst teams in the NFL. The second half showed the world. 3 of their 4 losses in the regular season came from playoff teams then they lost to the Dolphins. If the Patriots played the Titans this year they would have probably lost. It's easy to see why the Patriots should not even be considered dominant.

The NFC is a full on power struggle Conference. If the Patriots played the Seahawks, 49ers, Saints, Packers every year they would have a lot less Super Bowls.

As far as Harbaugh... he can't coach emotion.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Im in no way a patriots fan but I know one thing in sports you can't argue with championships and they got them there is no comparison in recent football with who has been dominant just like 49ers and Steelers of their time. I'm just glad Brady era is ending like see anyone but them win

Ol Copper

Twelve Pointer
The Titans remind me of Clemson...been hearing for 3 weeks that they can't beat nobody...a mention of weak scheduling has already came up in this thread.

The Patriots and Ravens didn't sleep on TN, they both couldn't stop the run game.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
The Titans remind me of Clemson...been hearing for 3 weeks that they can't beat nobody...a mention of weak scheduling has already came up in this thread.

The Patriots and Ravens didn't sleep on TN, they both couldn't stop the run game.
And there is nothing more demoralizing to a team than have ball run down your throat time and time again and can't stop it. Tenn gonna need heavy dose run game next week to keep chiefs offense off field that will give em chance to win

Ol Copper

Twelve Pointer
And there is nothing more demoralizing to a team than have ball run down your throat time and time again and can't stop it. Tenn gonna need heavy dose run game next week to keep chiefs offense off field that will give em chance to win

That's exactly how they beat the Patriots, ran the ball and absolutely chewed the clock down in huge blocks. The time of possession stats were unreal.

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
The NFC is a full on power struggle Conference. If the Patriots played the Seahawks, 49ers, Saints, Packers every year they would have a lot less Super Bowls.

I'm no Patriots fan but they played Pittsburgh, Indianapolis, Denver and Baltimore when they were all strong teams.

I give credit where credit is due, but It won't hurt my feelings to see their dynasty come to a end though.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
I'm no Patriots fan but they played Pittsburgh, Indianapolis, Denver and Baltimore when they were all strong teams.

I give credit where credit is due, but It won't hurt my feelings to see their dynasty come to a end though.

I'll drink to that

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
That's exactly how they beat the Patriots, ran the ball and absolutely chewed the clock down in huge blocks. The time of possession stats were unreal.
Old school ball just my style memories of Peyton Smith Dickerson Craig. And nfc east defenses