Tired of this rain.

sky hawk

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
That looks like some fun hunting, but I am most impressed at your ability to catch it on video.

Can you describe in detail what kind of equipment you are using? Who is filming? I've seen a lot of wide angle shots from GoPro's mounted in creative ways, but they aren't zooming in and changing direction and height like you are doing.

kwelliott14

Button Buck
That looks like some fun hunting, but I am most impressed at your ability to catch it on video.

Can you describe in detail what kind of equipment you are using? Who is filming? I've seen a lot of wide angle shots from GoPro's mounted in creative ways, but they aren't zooming in and changing direction and height like you are doing.
I use a insta 360onex2. That's the camera. It has its own app you download on a phone. You edit the direction it's filming with your phone. For certain effects or transitions I use another app on my phone called Kinemaster. Look up 360 cameras on YouTube. There are a lot to choose from.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Bluecord

Six Pointer

Im with ya on that, its impressive to even get them birds on camera, let alone how clear they are seen in the video.

bshobbs

Old Mossy Horns
d2469fedf923d15f9449e78b3ce5c516.jpg

94341b982fff2ed45dde6df387289695.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
Incredible video sir. That gives me bird fever. Haven’t been over a wild bird covey rise in many years. It’s hard to beat hunting behind a well trained dog for wild birds.

Cornbread

Eight Pointer
Excellent video, been hunting with dogs since I was knee high to a grass hopper, mostly squirrel but also coon, bear and hogs, still haven’t went on a bird hunt over a dog but I want to and will eventually