Tiger 82

Firedog

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I don't care if you like him or hate him, he has just tied a record that many thought would never be touched. His next victory will put him alone at the top of the all time wins list on the PGA tour. Not sure he will ever catch or pass Jack for majors, but I learned a long time ago to never bet against Tiger to do anything with a golf club.

lunker30

Twelve Pointer
Love watching Tiger play golf.

Could care less what he does with his personal life because that't not what I am watching or entertained by.

If he can stay somewhat healthy, which is a BIG BIG if, he will get another win sooner than later. The 18 major mark will be tough but I always think he has a chance at Augusta and British for several more years so who knows.

JONOV

Old Mossy Horns
Love watching Tiger play golf.

Could care less what he does with his personal life because that't not what I am watching or entertained by.

If he can stay somewhat healthy, which is a BIG BIG if, he will get another win sooner than later. The 18 major mark will be tough but I always think he has a chance at Augusta and British for several more years so who knows.
I thought he was kind of an A** before he had his massive flameout, and I didn't like what he did with Stevie.

But I never cared about his personal life, and I felt for him with his massive injury struggles and personal struggles.

And no matter what, watching someone dominate their sport like he still can sometimes do is entertaining.