Thor Bullets?

georgeeebuck

Ten Pointer
Seems to be a barnes muzzleloader bullet with a copper skirt on it .If it fits your barrel tightly and shoots good in your gun it should get the job done. Only one way to know for sure, shoot it and let everyone know how it does . I would like to try them myself next year but it's too close to the ML season for me to be experimenting this year. Be aware if you are shooting blackthorn it needs good compression from bullet to powder to shoot consistently.

drhunter1

Four Pointer
I've been using using Hornady FPBs for 5-6 years. Since I picked up a pack at walmart on clearance. The first thing I liked was they were accurate. Second, is they hit hard and stay together. I found some a few years ago from a sports store going out of business and stocked up!:) The one negative is they can be a little hard to start in some barrels but I haven't had too many problems. They look very similar to Thors but cost a lot less. As long as they get the job done I'm happy.

strut buster

Eight Pointer
I've shot them for a while now. Made the switch when I went to BH 209. They will send you a sample pack of 4 slightly different diameter bullets to figure out exactly which one you need. They will print a clover leaf and I get a higher percent of pass throughs than I ever recall having from a MZ bullet.

SharpShooter

Ten Pointer
I've been using using Hornady FPBs for 5-6 years. Since I picked up a pack at walmart on clearance. The first thing I liked was they were accurate. Second, is they hit hard and stay together. I found some a few years ago from a sports store going out of business and stocked up!:) The one negative is they can be a little hard to start in some barrels but I haven't had too many problems. They look very similar to Thors but cost a lot less. As long as they get the job done I'm happy.
When I shot a non-smokeless muzzleloader I ended up on the hornaday FPBs. They were very accurate and held up well with good penetration. The plastic tips would get stuck in my ramrod but it didn’t seem to hurt anything.