This years swan hunt video

snakeskinner

Twelve Pointer
If you check out my channel you will see a lot of other swan hunt videos. I haven't done one for the last two years because the video just wasn't there. We had good hunts but the video just didn't cooperate. I'll post all of them from previous years. Here is this years. We took two newbies with us and they had a great time.

Triggernosis

Ten Pointer
Snakeskinner, do you guide for swan hunts? Also, I see from your Youtube channel that you go by Trad Archer - I take it that means you are into traditional archery? If you are, are you a member of TradGang?

Triggernosis

Ten Pointer
My outfitter has always been Conman's. We enjoy every trip. I am on tradgang. I am member number 125 of well over 37,000 members.
Gotch. And I am member #97 on TradGang! ;) I used to be really active on there, but a shoulder injury put my string-pulling on the back burner. I posted for years as "NativeCraft" and then switched to "Tom Anderson".

snakeskinner

Twelve Pointer
Ha! How about that? I think I joined on the first or second day. Do you ever get to Sissipahaw/Barefoot Traditional Archers in Burlington?

Triggernosis

Ten Pointer
Ha! How about that? I think I joined on the first or second day. Do you ever get to Sissipahaw/Barefoot Traditional Archers in Burlington?
No, I've never made that shoot. I've been to ATAR a couple of times, though, along with ol' Bernie Dunn if you happen to know him.