This should be good, what will this one score?

Hevi 13. Anson

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Had this buck all year but he has moved on to bigger corn piles. Give me your opinion on what he would score. I do know he is over 24 inches inside because he was wider than the feeder, next pic will be with a neighbor holding his antlers.

Attachments

• IMG_20200821_090914.jpg
    IMG_20200821_090914.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 572

BoonDock

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Had this buck all year but he has moved on to bigger corn piles. Give me your opinion on what he would score. I do know he is over 24 inches inside because he was wider than the feeder, next pic will be with a neighbor holding his antlers.

Hit by a car or sheds?

SM270

Ten Pointer
Tommy send me those coordinates I’ll let you know what he scores. I love the mass. I remember you sending me those pictures a few weeks back. STUD!!!!!

Cyperry

Ten Pointer
Contributor
He’s got a BC frame.... but his times won’t make it. I say mid 150’s. He’s certainly big enough to make the heart thump when you see him coming. Good luck, I hope you’re wrong about your neighbor and you’re the one holding him up soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hevi 13. Anson

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
He’s got a BC frame.... but his times won’t make it. I say mid 150’s. He’s certainly big enough to make the heart thump when you see him coming. Good luck, I hope you’re wrong about your neighbor and you’re the one holding him up soon.

This particular tract has held several 150 " bucks up till Oct. but I'm not a bow hunter so I generally hunt late Dec. when the survivors return. Several great bucks we have had were killed in surrounding neighborhoods.We run this buck on Buckscore and he was mid 160 but I'm not sure.

Cyperry

Ten Pointer
Contributor
This particular tract has held several 150 " bucks up till Oct. but I'm not a bow hunter so I generally hunt late Dec. when the survivors return. Several great bucks we have had were killed in surrounding neighborhoods.We run this buck on Buckscore and he was mid 160 but I'm not sure.

I think I’d be buying a bow. Lol. It’s nice to have a place where there are big deer. Best of luck.