This ought to help NASCAR circle the drain

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
punks,,,,knew there was a reason I didn't ever pay attention to that "sport",,,,,,

Wv67

Ten Pointer
It hasn’t been worth watching for years , and now they will have less fans than they have had stupid idea IMO

bigten

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Yep. Not sure there are enough liberals to keep them afloat after they finish driving away the AMERICANS that have supported them for many years. They are on life support now and the power supply is running low. Sad state of what it has become, vs what it was.. all in the name of money......

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
I've been a fan since the late '70's. With this.... I'm done.

I'll just hang it up. Hate to be a one-issue guy but, that's how it goes. Wanna side with people that wanna stomp all over the constitution and MY RIGHTS ?
Get your fanbase elsewhere.

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Its ok. They will go street racing in Europe. Billions of fans over there who more align with them.

Greg

Old Mossy Horns
Good ol' "ASCAR".

... I wonder how my buddy crash would be defending them these days?

Firedog

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Nascar has done some questionable things in the last 10-15 years, but if they go anti gun, it will be the end as they know it.

The end as they know it came with the IROC Car of Tomorrow bs many years ago now. But it started years before that with the suppression of driver personalities when they all had to be corporate spokesmen. It was held together for many years with duct tape and bailing wire because there were enough of the "old guard" left that had a fan following regardless of what they did. Smoke was the last of those guys and even he was forced to conform to a large degree.

Buxndiverdux

Old Mossy Horns
Its ok. They will go street racing in Europe. Billions of fans over there who more align with them.

Could be? People have been saying NASCAR has ignored or lost their base? If they go anti gun, I can only conclude that they want to get rid of their base.