woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
iu

'cept I moved to Scotland Count,,,,,,,

Steelshot

Eight Pointer
Need help reducing the population? Have gun will travel and bring you a 6 pack of what ever you drink lol

darkthirty

Old Mossy Horns
That’s got .410 hunt written all over it …maybe even a sling shot.

Yessir. I don’t even hunt them in that area. I catch’em trading back and forth from there to behind my barn.
I’m all about the 410 and doves but since the shoulder surgery, the A400 28 gauge is gonna be easier to handle one handed than the O/U 410.

CBD21

Eight Pointer
Yessir. I don’t even hunt them in that area. I catch’em trading back and forth from there to behind my barn.
I’m all about the 410 and doves but since the shoulder surgery, the A400 28 gauge is gonna be easier to handle one handed than the O/U 410.
Good I’ll just shoot your .410 when I get there don’t even need to bring a gun 😂

darkthirty

Old Mossy Horns
Good I’ll just shoot your .410 when I get there don’t even need to bring a gun 😂

Who are you? I’ve never met you in my life, I don’t hardly let people I know shoot stuff here, much less strangers………………😂😂😂😂

CBD21

Eight Pointer
Who are you? I’ve never met you in my life, I don’t hardly let people I know shoot stuff here, much less strangers………………😂😂😂😂
Dang I just have you mixed up with the guy who’s .260 I have I’ll just have to keep it in the safe till I find the right owner 😂😂😂

BJordan

Eight Pointer
Would love to help you out with that. I probably have enough birds to limit out in 4 hours if I shoot good.