This Meme says it all........... Truth.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
i personally don’t quite get this one. I do and I don’t. I think there may be more to it than I am understanding.

.308 is a young hottie that get's it done (well not quite that young)
.300 mag is a powerful, muscled up for caliber,,,
.30-06 is a classic beauty (and Helen Mirren is a classic beauty,,,, loved her in RED)

the 6.5,,,,well,,,,,

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
.308 is a young hottie that get's it done (well not quite that young)
.300 mag is a powerful, muscled up for caliber,,,
.30-06 is a classic beauty (and Helen Mirren is a classic beauty,,,, loved her in RED)

the 6.5,,,,well,,,,,
Completely didn’t recognize Jenner.

CRC

Old Mossy Horns
When Chuck Norris goes deer hunting he uses a 30-06 because its his definition of "fair chase"

The only time deer aren't afraid of Chuck Norris is when he is carrying a 30-06

If Chuck Norris actually hunted deer with a 30-06, he'd still wish he had a 300 Win Mag

Chuck Norris wanted the 300 Win Mag outlawed because he said people would have to use a 30-06 or 308 instead and actually give the deer a chance

Chuck Norris once shot a polar bear with a 30-06 and the polar bear still ate him

Chuck Norris once shot a polar bear with a 300 Win Mag and exterminated the entire population

Chuck Norris once shot a deer with a 30-06 and the deer told him to cut it out, it tickled too much

I once made a mistake and shot Chuck Norris with a 30-06. Nothing happened except Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked me into a coma and walked away.

The only time Chuck Norris almost died was when he was shot in the head with a 300 Win Mag. And really, he almost died.

I used to be afraid of Chuck Norris- until I bought a 300 Win Mag.

Last edited:

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
@woodmoose what should be done here?

should ban that stupid meme. It doesn’t make enough sense.

.308 is hardly a spring chicken and it’s still not quite what the .30-06 is.

the .300wm is heads and tails an overbore caliber. If anything the .300wm girl should have huge fake boobs and a big ole hiney.

The 6.5 isn’t even the same caliber so I don’t get what they have in common.

it just doesn’t make enough sense to be a real meme. No 270 or 3030 mentioned.

Younger Martha Stewart looks just like that picture. I’m sorry I’m not retired and remember the good ole days when old brits were young brits.

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor

the .300wm is heads and tails an overbore caliber. If anything the .300wm girl should have huge fake boobs and a big ole hiney.

Younger Martha Stewart looks just like that picture. I’m sorry I’m not retired and remember the good ole days when old brits were young brits.
tl;dr

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator

Google images is your friend. No memories needed

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Man, y'all worry too much about what someone else is shooting. Use whatever you want as long as it does the job.
Besides, real men shoot .270win, Jack O'Connor says so!

:stir: :p
I love my 270! Only problem is that its a beautiful wood stocked sako finbar. With the scope, it weighs about 12.5 lbs. So not only do I not want to carry it, I don't want to scratch it either. And so, it stays in the safe. My 300 win however, weighs about 6.5 lbs, and has a synthetic stock. It also has a muzzle brake. And any shot I could take with the 270 I can take with the 300. So...it tags along.

v8stang289

Twelve Pointer
I love my 270! Only problem is that its a beautiful wood stocked sako finbar. With the scope, it weighs about 12.5 lbs. So not only do I not want to carry it, I don't want to scratch it either. And so, it stays in the safe. My 300 win however, weighs about 6.5 lbs, and has a synthetic stock. It also has a muzzle brake. And any shot I could take with the 270 I can take with the 300. So...it tags along.
That makes a difference. My wood stocked .270 comes it at 7lbs 12oz, so it's not too bad to carry afield. 12.5lbs gets heavy real quick.

HarryNC

Eight Pointer
Man, y'all worry too much about what someone else is shooting. Use whatever you want as long as it does the job.
Besides, real men shoot .270win, Jack O'Connor says so!

:stir: :p
I've never had a deer in front of me, posing a long or difficult shot, and thought "Dang! I wish I had a 6.5 Creedmore or 300 Win Mag instead of this old .270 Win".

I shoot what I have confidence in, and try to avoid the hype (though I have been a victim of marketing campaigns in the past).