• At some point over the next few days NC Hunt and Fish will be migrating to a new server. We are not changing our hosting provider, but we are changing machines within that provider. The reason is that an external vendor, cPanel, has increased the price of their software and we need to migrate to a different control panel. When the migration occurs, the site will be unavailable and it will remain unavailable until the DNS servers are populated with the new IP address. This could take a day, but usually happens overnight. Once the site goes down you should clear your cookies and cache in your browser so you no longer attempt to connect to an old instance. Instructions will be posted on the old server so people who are stuck there will know how to find the new server.

This is part of the funeral procession for the girl that was killed chasing after her dog

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Dang you know how to get a man choked up. God bless em all
You know I have seen a lot in the many years I have been on this earth and I am pretty callous, but that somehow started up a wind that blew dust in my eyes setting here when I viewed it and I didn't know that young lady at all.

I hope she and her dog are up there enjoying themselves forever now.

GSOHunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Any link to a news article. Havent heard about this one and link wont work from where I am.