They just don't get it.

DRS

Old Mossy Horns
It actually concerns me with the animal cruelty charges. I can see the reasoning, but i'm concerned in how the animal rights fokes can expand on this. I most definitely hope this guy has to pay dearly.

Reactions: Bud

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
It actually concerns me with the animal cruelty charges. I can see the reasoning, but i'm concerned in how the animal rights fokes can expand on this. I most definitely hope this guy has to pay dearly.
Yeah, it kind of makes my hair stand up also but that is the felony charge that most states use that sticks.

Reactions: DRS

bshobbs

Old Mossy Horns
You have to hit them hard in the pocket for them to realize that its not OK to shoot dogs that come onto their property. Of course some time in SIng SIng helps also.

JONOV

Old Mossy Horns
How? I'm extremely concerned about animal rights groups but unloading your 10/22 on a hound dog is way different.

DRS

Old Mossy Horns
How? I'm extremely concerned about animal rights groups but unloading your 10/22 on a hound dog is way different.

Short jump from dog to game. In today's society I can see that happening. Some already say using dogs to pursue game is cruelty for both game and hound.

catfishrus

Twelve Pointer

Short jump from dog to game. In today's society I can see that happening. Some already say using dogs to pursue game is cruelty for both game and hound.

True but most have no clue as to how hard it really is to kill a certain deer in front of dogs. They think its easy (in their simply little minds)but there is nothing more sporting than dumping a pack of hounds on a deer then hunting him. At that point he knows he is being hunted....not somebody in a tree with a sniper rifle. We got some nice deer on our dog club on trail camera but killing them in front of dogs...just doesn't happen.

jug

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Hell of a lot harder to kill a nice buck hunting with dogs than still hunting in a stand over a food plot or corn. I have done both and I can tell you that dog hunting for mature bucks is tough and you got to learn where he will run when the dogs are on him.

DRS

Old Mossy Horns
True but most have no clue as to how hard it really is to kill a certain deer in front of dogs. They think its easy (in their simply little minds)but there is nothing more sporting than dumping a pack of hounds on a deer then hunting him. At that point he knows he is being hunted....not somebody in a tree with a sniper rifle. We got some nice deer on our dog club on trail camera but killing them in front of dogs...just doesn't happen.

Jug
Hell of a lot harder to kill a nice buck hunting with dogs than still hunting in a stand over a food plot or corn. I have done both and I can tell you that dog hunting for mature bucks is tough and you got to learn where he will run when the dogs are on him./QUOTE]

I sure have killed more still hunting on the dog club, than with the hounds. Always mature bucks on dog clubs, because of that very reason.

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
What kind of moron would put that on Facebook? What an idiot.

sent from...... Tapatalk
Hey, you wouldn't believe the stuff that come back to bite idiots off social media. It is LEOs and bail bondspeople best friend. Fools just can't stay off it. LOL