They’ve gone insane

wncdeerhunter

Old Mossy Horns

Pictured is “Brownie”, the ultra progressive A6AF7157-46BB-4CDA-8384-16167E6A4F39.jpegliberal commission chair - no explanation required

josh

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I wouldn’t wear that in a lot of places, could stir up some very unwanted controversy

And a cloth mask for the corony is about like trying to haul water in a colander

Winnie 70

Ten Pointer
Went out to eat other night and someone couple tables down yelled " Call the rescue..my wife just swallowed her hand made mask and it very expensive!"

ellwoodjake

Twelve Pointer
As with any new law/ordinance, I'd be more interested to know what the penalty is. You would think police have better things to do with their time. Unless it has some teeth, people are just gonna ignore it.

BarSinister

Old Mossy Horns
I read an article that had the effectiveness of different materials used for masks. A bandana was near the bottom if not the bottom. Cloth does next to nothing. Those face masks that you see "fisherman" or bikers wearing I believe were the worse (spandex type material). I should have copied it. In any case almost 100% of the masks I see when I go out aren't designed to keep the wearer safe. At all.

Downeast

Twelve Pointer
All the masks in the world will not protect you when someone pulls out some cash and pays with it only to have that same cash handed back to you at the register. Just think of how many nasty hands that dollar bill has gone through in a day! The whole mask thing is a joke. Staying away from people as much as you can is the best advise. I've been doing it for years. :ROFLMAO:

BarSinister

Old Mossy Horns
@Downeast That's OK CDC changed their underwear again and said it is not as easily transferred via items and surfaces as previously thought. Dirty money should be OK. 🤷‍♂️

I went to a car dealer the other day and they forced my wife and I to wear gloves but not a mask. Another place said that I couldn't get in or touch the truck until they "ran the numbers". I said bye.

Firedog

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
That will be overturned quickly.. it has been tried other places already and it lasted hours. I canceled a dentist apt. yesterday over some such BS.. I told them to call me when they were back to normal or I will call them in June with instructions on where to transfer my records to.