These people just don't learn

bshobbs

Old Mossy Horns
I hope they jack her up, but most likely she will get a slap on the wrist. Some of those so called animal activists had rather the dog get euthanized instead of being used a hunting dog.

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
They really have been lucky. They just haven't ran up on the right bear hunters. Some of the mountain hunters, the "locals" would take care of it themselves if they caught them. Not saying I condone it, but I wouldn't loose any sleep over it nowadays.

Reactions: DRS

RJ1

Ten Pointer
If she gets the right judge it will cost her alot, stealing a man's hunting dog which is basically what they are doing when they remove the collars is a serious thing. I really don't think they know all the bad things that can happen if you are caught by the right person or persons.

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
If she gets the right judge it will cost her alot, stealing a man's hunting dog which is basically what they are doing when they remove the collars is a serious thing. I really don't think they know all the bad things that can happen if you are caught by the right person or persons.
Yep, that woman that took that Plott into Tn. last year got into a heap of trouble, it was compounded by crossing state lines.

These people have absolutely no comprehension of what these dogs mean to the folks that owns them.

Reactions: DRS

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Just shows stupidity of people and your right they could get themselves hurt dealing with certain people. A good solution would be for the judge come in and take her lap dog away see how like it then.