the walking dead

beavercleaver

Twelve Pointer
started watching it from the beginning was a good show... lately i feel watching it is wasting an hour of my life ill never get back...but has anybody else noticed they are fasing out guns and putting more bows swords and sticks for weapons...i guess zombies ripping the guts out of people is good tv but dont show any more gun violance ...guns are scaring off veiwers

gmiller

Eight Pointer
I haven't watched the last 3 season because it got to the point the story wasn't moving and I got bored with it. Before I stopped watching they made reference to not being able to find ammo plus shots brought the zombies running

Newsome Road

Ten Pointer
I still watch also, and ask myself why every week. It's nowhere near as captivating as it used to be. As for the guns, like gmiller said, they reference lack of ammo occasionally, and I think realistically, the transition to primitive weapons would be a reality, if one were inclined to think TWD could ever be any sort of reality.

45/70 hunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I used to love the show and yes, I bought the shirt. I quit watching after Rick's last episode. The first three or s seasons were the best. As to the guns they have referenced they are several years ahead and ammo has dried up. They aged Judith from a baby to a teen...

shaggy

Old Mossy Horns
I used to love the show and yes, I bought the shirt. I quit watching after Rick's last episode. The first three or s seasons were the best. As to the guns they have referenced they are several years ahead and ammo has dried up. They aged Judith from a baby to a teen...

We haven't watched the last 2 episodes. With the main characters leaving or dying the show is gonna have a real hard time maintaining its core viewers. Rick, daryl, carol, michone, maggie and glenn were the stars of the show and most are gone.

Part-time hunter

Ten Pointer
Even considering the entire premise of the show, the most far-fetched part of it all is Daryl's ENDLESS supply of arrows. ?
I always notice that he never goes to retrieve one even if it would be safe to do so. Also they all seem to have some of these new led tactical flashlights with endless batteries. But hey it's all fantasy anyway.

Part-time hunter

Ten Pointer
started watching it from the beginning was a good show... lately i feel watching it is wasting an hour of my life ill never get back...but has anybody else noticed they are fasing out guns and putting more bows swords and sticks for weapons...i guess zombies ripping the guts out of people is good tv but dont show any more gun violance ...guns are scaring off veiwers
I'm losing interest too because they've split into too many subplots. And these fake walkers walking among the real ones is just ridiculous. I'm thinking this will be my last season. I've got too much crap on the dvr list now as it is.

chef

Ten Pointer
Haven't watched since"the Glenn episode". I don't miss it a bit but am curious as to who has died and how

CarolinaReaper

Been watching from the start and IMO season 1-6 was without a doubt some of the best damn TV there was. But like others, my interest is slowly trailing off. I continue to watch, basically just waiting for the end. I mean hell, I'v invested an hour of my week for the last 9 years into it. I just want a conclusion.

GTO ONE

Eight Pointer
The no gun thing this season has really bugged me. If the whisperers showed up at Hillside and 15 people on the wall had rifles, they would have whispered on down the road without Hillside firing a shot, UNLESS the whisperers knew beforehand Hillside had no ammo. TWD is getting as lame as fear the walking dead...

Briargoat

Ten Pointer
I watch it but don’t know why. Maybe it’s just in a good time slot. Same gripe I have with most tv shows. Too slow and too many commercials. If I watch anything it’s online or on demand now.

CarolinaReaper

Well, I have to admit, tonight was the best episode, besides rick's last one, that I have seen in a LONG time. The fight scene between Daryl and Beta was just flat out kick ass.

Philjam

Spike
Y'all are complaining about endless killing by ax, machete, sword, bow, pickax, shovel, knife, pointy stick, club, sledgehammer, but MOSTLY gun. The victims are basically thoughtless, stupid hordes of stumbling sheep. What more do you want, they wear a sign around their neck that says "LIBERAL?"

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I watched last weeks episode last night and it was better than some but when they are too obvious about trying to create tension and drama it gets annoying. During the first few years the viewer was so apprehensive and sitting on the edge of their seat that just about anything could cause a "scare". I'm not sure if I've gotten callous toward the killing on the show, or if I've seen almost every imaginal way to kill a zombie or other and it's just not entertaining anymore, but it seems now that they have to work to even attempt to "scare" viewers and it's just not working.
I will probably still DVR the show with several that I still record, but they now stack up until I get around to watching them where I used to watch them asap and usually watch them twice.

shaggy

Old Mossy Horns
Losing interest quickly with this show. Gonna be hard for them to keep this alive for another 2 to 4 seasons IMO. This show needs to end an go out as the great show it has been. Dont follow Lost's lead and run the show into the ground before killing it off.

beavercleaver

Twelve Pointer
was watcking last night and thought i dozed off...so i rewound and found out i did not doze off it was just that bad i just have too much time investd to quit soo ill keep watching .think they need animal zombies put a new kick in it a zombie grizzley bear would by a force to be reconed with

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Never seen an episode, but heard a LOT of grumbling about shows being about completely dark to the point fans have to turn up the TV brightness.

pir8rn

Six Pointer
Haven't watched since"the Glenn episode". I don't miss it a bit but am curious as to who has died and how

Pretty much everyone. By other humans mostly. Very few actually get killed by zombies now, even though that was kinda the original plot...

pir8rn

Six Pointer
Watched the first season several years ago and didn't care for it. Re-watched at the request of my wife sometime about two years ago, and have seen every episode through end of season 8. Don't have cable so we just wait and watch on Netflix.
I'm at the point like most of you guys where I just want an end. I'm tired of the in-fighting and contrived drama. I enjoyed seasons 1-4 the most where it was actually about surviving zombies in a post-apocalyptic world, not just massacring fellow humans...

CarolinaReaper

Watching last weeks now..it sucks so far.

Just did myself Eric. The last 20 minutes of it are really all that's worth a damn. It doesn't seem like we've seen 15 episodes of this season already and I can't tell if that good or bad.

DrAsus

Spike
The last episode went Game of Thrones with the 10 people they killed!!!
Yeah..sure...some were just supporting cast ....but with 3 others that were main cast.....
It does suck compared to when Rick was there....and Morgan is over playing on Fear of the walking dead.....I really like Negan. They need to let him take care of the whisper-ers. He's definitely changed some... thanks to Judith

DrAsus