The NCAA endorses new "UNC CH Rule" to STOP instances of systemic, willful disregard for academic integrity that impacted eligibility

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
mccants was getting 10 million from the ncaa to support his efforts to reform college sports. or so he said.
so he is capable of lying. :)
that being said unc should have lost that banner cause anyone with half a brain knows mccants couldnt do the work at public ivy unc.
shoulda been an easy call for the ncaa.

alt1001

Old Mossy Horns
To be fair, he also said that UNC and the NCAA was giving him $300m to create an academic reform program............ and he said it with a serious face. :ROFLMAO:

Greg

Old Mossy Horns
As I said before the NCAA has no business in the classroom. That is up to each school.
Then they should abolish such things as "academic eligibility", "impermissible benefits", and the "student athlete" myth. Allow schools to pay players salaries, as they are, in fact, minor leagues for professional sports.

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
Please share...pleeeeeeeeeeze
Lol....see Alts and OS post. Also I saw within 20 ft of Mcants dad going ballistic at halftime Trying to get to the locker room to speak with Roy. Name one player who has left the bench and ran to the locker room pouting and his dad went irate trying to speak with the coach. Nevermind I will answer it for you. ZERO........
LMAO. HE IS SITTING ON A BEACH with 310 million. In his crazy mind .

Rubline

Eight Pointer
Lol....see Alts and OS post. Also I saw within 20 ft of Mcants dad going ballistic at halftime Trying to get to the locker room to speak with Roy. Name one player who has left the bench and ran to the locker room pouting and his dad went irate trying to speak with the coach. Nevermind I will answer it for you. ZERO........
LMAO. HE IS SITTING ON A BEACH with 310 million. In his crazy mind .
Shamond Williams?

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
At this point, what I believe is that there is no way possible that unc cheat will turn over anything even close to an honestly redacted document, because they are CHEATERS and they are guilty as hell. And there isn't a single entity in this state that has any interest in finding the truth because CHEAT grads run this state.

That was my biggest problem with the whole scandal. I was naive at how much control those cheating bass turds have of the state. It was a real eye opener.
LOL,,,,,you mention Cheat 4 times and that is the one thing UNC athletics did not do. Period end of story for most. you sure you are not a democrat? Democrats don't believe anything these days.

UNC grads running the state of NC??? Seems to me and most that The state of NC is "run" pretty good.

GO HEELS!

Buxndiverdux

Old Mossy Horns
LOL,,,,,you mention Cheat 4 times and that is the one thing UNC athletics did not do. Period end of story for most. you sure you are not a democrat? Democrats don't believe anything these days.

UNC grads running the state of NC??? Seems to me and most that The state of NC is "run" pretty good.

GO HEELS!
Good one Mack. Double down your helping of innocence. It’s fitting. 👍

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
'N&O Journalism' would be more accurate.
i do not understand their purposefully pissing off at least half of their potential readers by their left wing rants?
I dont think they like any local sports teams. far more interested in scandals than good news for duke, state and unc.
objective reporting from them would be rarer than any of those cartoon events.

alt1001

Old Mossy Horns
'N&O Journalism' would be more accurate.
They allowed themselves to create a narrative and then report that narrative, rather than objectively reporting the facts. If they had, they could have seen what was coming from a mile away. Now themselves and too many of their readers are sitting around dumbfounded and still cannot grasp why what happened, happened.

All Pines

Eight Pointer
They allowed themselves to create a narrative and then report that narrative, rather than objectively reporting the facts. If they had, they could have seen what was coming from a mile away. Now themselves and too many of their readers are sitting around dumbfounded and still cannot grasp why what happened, happened.
Do you think unc will sue the N&O for libel?