The least we can do.!!

Hevi 13. Anson

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Nothing comes free in life. Not looking for a fight but I personally would love to see Contributer beside all forum members. Give if you can and let's build the best forum we can. Thanks to all Administrators for keeping us straight. If this offends any members or Staff please delete.. Thanks

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
359 views.......hopefully folks are donating and just not saying so in this thread......................

TheCloudX

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Well said! The amount of support, advice, and good ole comradery that this forum has is second to none. Happy to support a great group/place. Hopefully well be in a spot to donate more soon!

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I'd like to thank everyone for their support. Y'all are the best. :)

When we started this forum we were adamant about not running ads or selling ad space. Your help makes running this site much easier.

And for those who are curious about post count vs title:

0 = Button Buck
50 = Spike
100 = Four Ptr
200 = Six Ptr
500 = Eight Ptr
1000 = Ten Ptr
2000 = Twelve Ptr
5000 = Old Mossy Horns

Hevi 13. Anson

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I'd like to thank everyone for their support. Y'all are the best. :)

When we started this forum we were adamant about not running ads or selling ad space. Your help makes running this site much easier.

And for those who are curious about post count vs title:

0 = Button Buck
50 = Spike
100 = Four Ptr
200 = Six Ptr
500 = Eight Ptr
1000 = Ten Ptr
2000 = Twelve Ptr
5000 = Old Mossy Horns
Tip my horns never grew after 100 post. Maybe I'm at the wrong mineral lick. Lol

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
As I am about 1.5 sheets in the wind..........the quality of what you input has nothing to do with your antler status.......I like a four pointer with quality input over a basement person that worries about crazy stuff...don’t be ashamed of your status......some are just here more than others.....I
love this site.......new job is going to limit my participation......some will be glad to see me shut up!!

Hevi 13. Anson

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
As I am about 1.5 sheets in the wind..........the quality of what you input has nothing to do with your antler status.......I like a four pointer with quality input over a basement person that worries about crazy stuff...don’t be ashamed of your status......some are just here more than others.....I
love this site.......new job is going to limit my participation......some will be glad to see me shut up!!
I'm with you 99% of the time, but my status cost me a gun I really wanted. Seller explained he went with a member that had been on forum forever. I felt like a low number check from a new account. Not mad at all, just trying to get earned promotions. And I'm 1 sheet in the wind but I appreciate your post because I see it as a compliment. Good luck with that new job I knew you would land on your feet. Hopefully we can get together at the Annual meeting. I'm buying.