The Hunting Public and Midwest Whitetail's Chasing November

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
EDIT: S4 of Chasing November is also on You Tube if you prefer that platform.

Midwest Whitetail just released all 24 episodes. The only catch is that its on a new site/streaming service/app: realtree 365. Its not as good as Youtube and doesn't allow commentary.

I will be following The Hunting Public's deer tour on Youtube this year too. Dang you @QBD2 for getting me hooked on THP. If you want to see some up and coming go-getters kill big bucks on public land, check em out.

Last edited:

nhn2a

Ten Pointer
Midwest Whitetail just released all 24 episodes. The only catch is that its on a new site/streaming service/app: realtree 365. Its not as good as Youtube and doesn't allow commentary.

I will be following The Hunting Public's deer tour on Youtube this year too. Dang you @QBD2 for getting me hooked on THP. If you want to see some up and coming go-getters kill big bucks on public land, check em out.

I just started watching THP this year. Their turkey tour was pretty entertaining as well. Seems to be a good group of guys just trying to film what they enjoy.

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I just started watching THP this year. Their turkey tour was pretty entertaining as well. Seems to be a good group of guys just trying to film what they enjoy.

One of the last turkey shows made me laugh out loud. Zach had stayed crouched down so long waiting for a turkey to come in, that his leg fell asleep. After he shot, he tried to run down to the bird and discovered his leg wouldn't work and he fell over. Several times.

haywoodhunter

Eight Pointer
I love THP. They’re hitting Michigan on their deer tour this year which ought to be interesting to learn about how they approach such heavily hunted public

gmiller

Eight Pointer
I started watching THP a few months ago. That is a cool bunch of guys and they hunt hard. I hate hunting shows but them and randy newberg are very intertaining. I thinks because it's something any of us could do if we wanted.

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I started watching THP a few months ago. That is a cool bunch of guys and they hunt hard. I hate hunting shows but them and randy newberg are very intertaining. I thinks because it's something any of us could do if we wanted.

I love the show, but I don't think many folks I know could pull off what they do. Not without lots of time off. And a few decades of age off.

Merlin

Six Pointer
Been watching THP since last year. I enjoy what they do and how they share the how and why of things. They are definitely a hard hunting bunch.

gameland

Twelve Pointer
Yep I’m a fan. Maybe not as much as my son is...(I think he’s watched every show they have produced) but my question is, how do they afford to go and do what they do? I bet now they have sponsors and probably do it full time but in the beginning they had to have jobs that allowed them plenty of time off.

Dolfan21

Ten Pointer
Yep I’m a fan. Maybe not as much as my son is...(I think he’s watched every show they have produced) but my question is, how do they afford to go and do what they do? I bet now they have sponsors and probably do it full time but in the beginning they had to have jobs that allowed them plenty of time off.

They live a very frugal lifestyle from what I can tell. I am sure they get income from the youtube videos that helps. I dont think many of them ( or any) have families to support yet either so that certainly helps also.

haywoodhunter

Eight Pointer
They’ve got a vid that explains some of that on YouTube. Their actual production company is called “the woods guys” and a couple of them work side jobs too. That vids worth a watch. Also explains how they handle sponsors

duckhunterwst

Eight Pointer
They live a very frugal lifestyle from what I can tell. I am sure they get income from the youtube videos that helps. I dont think many of them ( or any) have families to support yet either so that certainly helps also.

Like has been said they have another business and THP is an off shoot of it. I do believe they live frugally. Greg is married with children if I remember correctly and the other guys are in relationships. The thing I like best is they don't believe in scent lock clothing!!! Ol' Zach often times hunts in carhartt pants, flannel coat, and Keen boots lol! Playing the wind!!! Bow killing on the ground!!!

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Turns out Midwest Whitetail also released Chasing November Season 4 on You Tube too.

cmcarter

Six Pointer
Really enjoy watching THP. They have a great group of guys with a vast array of knowledge. Can’t complain about their mission statement either! Been watching from the beginning and will continue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

timekiller13

Old Mossy Horns
The only thing that annoys me about THP is that they always back out after shooting a deer. That deer in episode 5, they watched him fall. Just go get the dang thing! I know its about footage and maybe not having all the gear they need to retrieve, but go get the friggin deer,

Other than that, love their show.

dpc

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I started watching this few weeks ago. Very addictive.

I love the one guy they met up with, I think was in Kentucky. He used a great cover scent, that being Off Bug Spray. Went on to shoot a stud.

Merlin

Six Pointer
Really enjoyed last night's episode. I thought that buck was going to step on Jake. That would really get the old pumper thumping!

Soilman

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I enjoy them too. You certainly can't say they don't work for their kills! I MIGHT be able to keep up with them for a day or two, but after that, I'd have to have some serious down time!

gmiller

Eight Pointer
maybe my favorite deer video of all time. THP new one.
from jumping the fence to eating bugs on an all day wait for a bedded one. WOW.
That was a great episode and jake did a great job of getting in the right place. It looks like deer is 10' away from him. The new guy is a great.

gmiller

Eight Pointer
I started watching this few weeks ago. Very addictive.

I love the one guy they met up with, I think was in Kentucky. He used a great cover scent, that being Off Bug Spray. Went on to shoot a stud.
That's Dan Infalt. He has a YouTube channel also. The hunting beast. Great content.