The eagles by 11 !

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
This game sure didn't end up like I thought.
I wonder what happened to the Eagles' defense ?
Oh well. It don't really matter.

Reactions: jug

roundball

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Good game…..worst Super Bowl commercials ever and the halftime show was as bad as always.
Agree…

First time I’ve ever seen ( or thought of ) the ‘don’t score’ time killing technique at the end of the game where the Chief slid down short of stepping in to score the touchdown, so they could eat up remaining time before kicking a field goal leaving only 8 seconds for the Eagles…pretty slick.

bwfarms

Old Mossy Horns
Agree…

First time I’ve ever seen ( or thought of ) the ‘don’t score’ time killing technique at the end of the game where the Chief slid down short of stepping in to score the touchdown, so they could eat up remaining time before kicking a field goal leaving only 8 seconds for the Eagles…pretty slick.

Been utilized for quite awhile. Can’t say for sure but something like 5-6 years ago Todd Gurley did it and the bettors were mad.

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
Agree…

I understand the theory behind it but it sure is risky to not score a touchdown when you have the opportunity to. What if on the next play mahomes would’ve fumbled the snap and turned it over? But it worked out. Still risky. Bird in the hand theory.

dc bigdaddy

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
This is my thing. The Chiefs would have probably won anu way. But why call defensive holding with 2 minutes to go when you haven't called anything all night, especially on what appears to be a non catchable throw. Anyway, a bad ending to a decent ball game

shaggy

Old Mossy Horns
Was a more entertaining game than the last couple. KC really made some great adjustments at halftime and started pixming the Philly defense apart. Their defense also began to really pressure Hurts alot more in the 2nd half.

Firedog

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Good game…..worst Super Bowl commercials ever and the halftime show was as bad as always.
Yep.. except I will have to take your word for the halftime show.. soon as the half ended I left the room until I heard the whistles again to start the 2nd half.

Zach's Grandpa

Old Mossy Horns
This is my thing. The Chiefs would have probably won anu way. But why call defensive holding with 2 minutes to go when you haven't called anything all night, especially on what appears to be a non catchable throw. Anyway, a bad ending to a decent ball game
And those BS calls seem to always favor the media darling Mahomes. Remember the third down do over in the Bengals game? Greg Olson at least had the guts to disagree with the call. NFL officiating is the worst I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot, or maybe it's not just bad officiating, maybe they know exactly what they're doing????

Redeye

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor

dc bigdaddy

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
not going to argue that it was or was not defensive holding. My thing is, why call it then when you hadn't called it all night? I don't think the ball was catchable even if he hadn't of grabbed the jersey. He had held him up enough to disrupt the route.

Just a piss poor time to throw the flag in my opinion.

And I know you think it was the right call Mr Chiefs Fan @Redeye :ROFLMAO:

Any, Redskins weren't playing so it didn't matter to me who won.