The Clash to be run on the road course....

302cj

Old Mossy Horns
Sounds like a winner. I’m also sure they aren’t done changing things for 2021. They have another month.

JONOV

Old Mossy Horns
The more money comes into NASCAR the more they look like F1 cars or Sportscars and the more you have to change the rules to look like it. It will be neat to see.

firedawg60

Twelve Pointer
6 speed trannys, independent rear suspension, 14 inch front wheels and considering hybrid options for the future.

I wouldn't think the drivers would care for it. Have to bring a whole different set up and not getting as much track time for the 500. For a race that means nothing.

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
I wouldn't think the drivers would care for it. Have to bring a whole different set up and not getting as much track time for the 500. For a race that means nothing.

They will just bring 2 road course cars. With the whole thing being compressed into one week they will probably get about the same amount of time just all bunched up. Shucks, I would think they all know that track by now.

They will just bring 2 road course cars. With the whole thing being compressed into one week they will probably get about the same amount of time just all bunched up. Shucks, I would think they all know that track by now.
Probably but with the new wheels and all they probably would like more time to see if it changes anything. You know them guys like to tinker and test with their set ups. Some of the rookies probably need to see how their cup cars handle in the draft and traffic with the big boys. I'll check it out though and see. Something new I guess.

Last edited: