The Clash 2022....

specialk

Twelve Pointer
whole schedule 2022....might need instagram to view....

302cj

Old Mossy Horns
I have read the highlights. I don’t see anything to get all pissy about. I don’t really understand why they moved The Clash to a place that doesn’t even have a racing surface yet though. Too many other tracks setting now that could use the boost from a race.

specialk

Twelve Pointer
well at least it's not a points race.....gonna' be interesting to watch the new gen car race there....what gets me is nascar wants to save teams money so what do they do?....make teams pack up and and haul everything 2500 miles across country then turn right around and haul it all back.....silly.....

302cj

Old Mossy Horns
well at least it's not a points race.....gonna' be interesting to watch the new gen car race there....what gets me is nascar wants to save teams money so what do they do?....make teams pack up and and haul everything 2500 miles across country then turn right around and haul it all back.....silly.....
Yeah I hadn’t thought about that.

cwcook68

Eight Pointer
I’ve worked in the business for 30 years and can tell you that NASCAR doesn’t give a rats behind about saving team’s money.

specialk

Twelve Pointer
I’ve worked in the business for 30 years and can tell you that NASCAR doesn’t give a rats behind about saving team’s money.

no doubt 30yrs ago they didn't care, but with the recent covid crap it's become a ''thing''.....with new rules and new cars going forward they seem to be trying to reduce teams expenses......

cwcook68

Eight Pointer
no doubt 30yrs ago they didn't care, but with the recent covid crap it's become a ''thing''.....with new rules and new cars going forward they seem to be trying to reduce teams expenses......
They’re just reducing their overhead, less people more money for the team. Their still spending as much or more per race. NASCAR says they want to save the teams money but they have their hand in every aspect of the sport. Chassis and components come from nascar bodies come from a company owned by nascar. Engines are the only big expense item that nascar doesn’t completely control, but that’s coming next. Your basically going to be watching IROC races every week.