Thanks everyone!!

OnslowDeerMan

I know I've been asking a lot of handgun questions lately and all input was greatly appreciated!! I just ordered a S&W M&P22, looked all over town and no one had them in stock so I went through a local gunshop that friends had been referring left and right. Great guys, ended up being about the same price as buds after the transfer and everything I would have had to do. Plus I supported my local gunshop and it'll be here quicker. I am beyond psyched, I'll post pics when it gets here Wednesday! Thanks again to all of you, your input and help was greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OnslowDeerMan

Thanks man, I can't wait till Wednesday. To bad I have to work so I won't be able to shoot it till Thursday lol

OnslowDeerMan

Here it is!! I LOVE IT!!!
ujatu3yt.jpg

anesu2u6.jpg

Last edited:

OnslowDeerMan

I heard the mosquito is kinda finicky about what ammo it'll shoot. I shot 50 rounds of 6 types out of it and it functioned flawlessly!! Not a hiccup

Remington Thunderbolt
Remington Golden Bullets
Remington sub sonic
CCI Mini Mag 40gr
CCI Mini Mag 36gr
CCI Blazer

I guessed the 36gr mini mags would group best and they did, then the 40gr then the blazer then subsonic then golden bullet and the thunderbolt last. The 36gr stood out, it had very tight groups. The rest were pretty close, all grouped well. Haven't heard of an ammo that didn't function well through this gun, I personally have yet to find one, although I haven't tried any federal or aguila. The gun feels great in your hand, identical to a full size M&P model (my father inlaw has a 9mm M&P and I shoot it quite regularly). If your in the market for a 22 I would highly reccomend this gun, based on the little time I've owned it of course lol ill keep ya updated on it's performance.

Last edited: