Thank you

Hilltop_hunter

Button Buck
@dobber and @NCbowjunkie I got the grunt call. A while back I made a post about going on am amateur hunt with some of my buddies and not having much gear, and dobber took the liberty of sending me a hand made grunt call. This thing is amazing, and I definitely look forward to using it in the future. I would like to say thank you very much for the gift. I love people and the kindness on this forum.

Hilltop_hunter

Button Buck
I forgot to mention we ended up cancelling that trip due to school related events coming up, but we definitely plan on rescheduling.

dobber

Old Mossy Horns
Want to see you holding that next year as you take a picture with your deer, looking forward to getting my call as well
The world is full of choices, paying it forward is one and in 8-10 years i need you to guide my grandson to shoot his first deer lol

Hilltop_hunter

Button Buck
Want to see you holding that next year as you take a picture with your deer, looking forward to getting my call as well
The world is full of choices, paying it forward is one and in 8-10 years i need you to guide my grandson to shoot his first deer lol
When I kill something with it I'll be sure you're the first to know. I really appreciate it, and I definitely want to spread knowledge.