Thank God your on my side

KTMan

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Talking about a tough few months. I have a rather larger family. We are a very close family that spends a lot of time together.
I lost my mother Dec. 17. Since then I’ve lost an aunt, my closest uncle, buried my fathers dog, my boy “Jake”, and today my wife’s grandmother (who basically raised her). To say it’s been tough is an understatement.

But, God is on my side and I know he’s always there for me. All these people had God in their life which has made it easier for me. Knowing they are finally home brings me great peace.

But please keep me and my family in your prayers. It has been physically and mentally wearing on all of us.

Bailey Boat

Twelve Pointer
I think there's a saying that God will never give you more than he knows you can handle but sometimes it sure seems that he does. My wife's best friend has lost her brother, a sister and her Mother since the first of the year. It seems that every day it's another loss and we keep praying for her so we'll add you in there....

Soilman

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Prayer sent for you and your family.
Gotta correct one thing in your post though. God ain't on YOUR side, but rather thank God YOU are on HIS side.