Taylor Heinicke

BoonDock

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Hopefully we are seeing the last of Cam Newton, impressive first drive for the young man!

Zach's Grandpa

Old Mossy Horns
Not going to matter who the QB is until they have an offensive line that can protect him. Coaching changes need to happen starting with the defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
Hopefully we are seeing the last of Cam Newton, impressive first drive for the young man!
Lmao.....are you serious? I hope the best for Heinicke.Only was Cam is done in Carolina is a career ending injury.

sent from...... Tapatalk

lunker30

Twelve Pointer
Not going to matter who the QB is until they have an offensive line that can protect him. Coaching changes need to happen starting with the defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol.

They’ve made changes on defensive side. They fired defensive line coach Brady Hoke and secondary/cornerbacks coach Jeff Imamura a few weeks back.

Ron is calling the Defensive plays.

Obviously that hasn’t helped much.

lunker30

Twelve Pointer
Lmao.....are you serious? I hope the best for Heinicke.Only was Cam is done in Carolina is a career ending injury.

sent from...... Tapatalk
Exactly. Heineke won’t be able to stay healthy under that much pressure.

m4ncsu

Ten Pointer
The Panthers will burn that franchise to the ground around Cam Newton. I can't stand him, and the ship will sink with him at the helm. Look at the half full stands throughout this year. Believe most fans agree. He hasn't had two back to back winning seasons yet, but he will still claim his greatness.