Tally....

buckshooter

Old Mossy Horns
So.....loop knots are now called a "noose". They better never look in my tackle box at the beach.....

Let’s see . Right now up in Milton I’ve got a tripod and 3 ladder stands with draw nooses errr ropes on them. Guess Bubba and Richard would call me a racist..

That makes me kinda sad.

Starfan

Eight Pointer
Nothing but a publicity stunt probably put on by his sponsor that was on his car last week. He is just trying to stay relevant in a sport that his skills show that he is or never has been a contender.
The spectacle before and after the race yesterday was completely staged and laughable. NASCAR has hit rock bottom and I hope they pay for it.

HotSoup

Old Mossy Horns
Nothing but a publicity stunt probably put on by his sponsor that was on his car last week. He is just trying to stay relevant in a sport that his skills show that he is or never has been a contender.
The spectacle before and after the race yesterday was completely staged and laughable. NASCAR has hit rock bottom and I hope they pay for it.

I haven't watched a race since Daytona and doubt I will

Starfan

Eight Pointer
You missed a GOOD ONE yesterday! You'd never know it watching the MSM, but trust me, there was some wheeling going on for 191 laps!
I agree 100% with the great racing. That was one of the best races I’ve seen in a while. That package is the ONLY thing nascar got right last weekend.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
I agree 100% with the great racing. That was one of the best races I’ve seen in a while. That package is the ONLY thing nascar got right last Decade.

Fixed it so your quote matched mine.

I HATE the plate tracks! Always have. Can go back and look. I usually only watch the first few and last few laps. But this one I watched live and I was amazed by the sawing of steering wheels from lap maybe 3 to the last lap. The race winner was pretty much sideways early in the race, never lifted, and went on to win the race.

Even still, after a photo finish, bubba was the talk and HAD to be interiewed.

That is now OVER!!! It's back to racing!!!, and hopefully RESULTS!

bigten

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
It may have been the race of the century, but I will not know unless it happens to pop up in media. I have turned my back on them as I have the nfl and nba. No more. I do keep up a bit with the news on different sports but refuse to support them.
This has been nothing but an attention grabber. (Just who the hell interprets a garage door pull as a damn noose? Answer: someone with an agenda) i truly hope it backfires and sir bubba as well as petty enterprises both have to go out of business and file bankruptcy. Be gone. Done. Finished. I have more ideas of the subject, but that would be for other discussions.

buckshooter

Old Mossy Horns
It may have been the race of the century, but I will not know unless it happens to pop up in media. I have turned my back on them as I have the nfl and nba. No more. I do keep up a bit with the news on different sports but refuse to support them.
This has been nothing but an attention grabber. (Just who the hell interprets a garage door pull as a damn noose? Answer: someone with an agenda) i truly hope it backfires and sir bubba as well as petty enterprises both have to go out of business and file bankruptcy. Be gone. Done. Finished. I have more ideas of the subject, but that would be for other discussions.
Nailed it , right down to the ground.