Tally....

specialk

Twelve Pointer
Here now....dude flying a HUGE rebel flag around the track....lol...ill try and post a photo.....already have seen about 15 or so black fans which is NORMAL......saw 2 dudes with TV cam and mic go up to them for interviews ....hotter than 3 ft of hades down here!....

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
My buddy called to check on me and told me bad rain there.
Sorry you're down there with bad weather.
I hope you find a way to pass the time enjoyably.

specialk

Twelve Pointer
Saw where there was a 2 mile long parade on Blvd with pickups full of waving rebel flags protesting......also saw where a noose was found in bubbas garage.....

DFisher

Eight Pointer
Doesn't matter if you like the man or not, no reason to hand up a noose in his garage bay.
Agreed. I don't agree with Bubba on much, or NASCAR, but a noose is of extremely poor taste. You can't tell me there aren't enough security cameras around to know who did it. Perhaps one of his own crewmen; you know they don't all agree with him.

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Doesn't matter if you like the man or not, no reason to hand up a noose in his garage bay.
Say that first for the people he stands for BLM.
The same thugs that burnt down town Raleigh, trashed it and cost the tax payers milions.. Also the same BLM that used a noose to hang a a statue of a Confederate soldier that did nothing but set there to honor the dead of those that were in the CW.

He made his bed, now he needs to lay in it.
He should be happy they did not use it on him like they have others in this so called peaceful protest.

Papa_Smurf

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Say that first for the people he stands for BLM.
The same thugs that burnt down town Raleigh, trashed it and cost the tax payers milions.. Also the same BLM that used a noose to hang a a statue of a Confederate soldier that did nothing but set there to honor the dead of those that were in the CW.

He made his bed, now he needs to lay in it.
He should be happy they did not use it on him like they have others in this so called peaceful protest.

Mr. Gadget, with all due respect, I was taught that "Two wrongs don't make a right".

FWIW: I don't like the idea of "BLM" either. I really favor the "All Lives Matter".

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Mr. Gadget, with all due respect, I was taught that "Two wrongs don't make a right".

FWIW: I don't like the idea of "BLM" either. I really favor the "All Lives Matter".
Yep you are correct.
I did not make those wrongs. I was just point it out as I laughed!

Do you think this would have happened if he was not taking a knee and also running his mouth?
If it was where they say it had to be a team or crew member.
BW likes air time. Would not be surprised if it was him or planted.

Last edited:

Justin

Old Mossy Horns
BTW look at what he said about All Lives DON'T Matter......

Not defending or picking sides but the way I took his comment about “don’t matter” was that with the perception that if black lives do not matter, there’s no way that all lives could, because black lives not mattering is subtracting from the sum total of the whole of “all”.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
You'll know soon like said plenty cameras and eyes and you know at that track they had to be on lookout for ol bubba safety if not they are bunch idiots. If no charges then he had it planted. YOU know he needs sponsors for long run and more he can stay in spotlight more likely to get them since his driving ain't gonna get them

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Not defending or picking sides but the way I took his comment about “don’t matter” was that with the perception that if black lives do not matter, there’s no way that all lives could, because black lives not mattering is subtracting from the sum total of the whole of “all”.
It is all perception.
What they perceive is Black Lives Dont Matter. I don't see anyone running around with a sign that Black Lives Don't Matter. Do you?

But yet people like him push that agenda that Black lives are the only thing that does Matter. And make statements saying All lives don't matter......

If he ran a car 50/50 like he is..Part white, part Black and across the top All lives Matter.... That would not be so devisisive and would help unite.

Justin

Old Mossy Horns
It is all perception.
What they perceive is Black Lives Dont Matter. I don't see anyone running around with a sign that Black Lives Don't Matter. Do you?

But yet people like him push that agenda that Black lives are the only thing that does Matter. And make statements saying All lives don't matter......

If he ran a car 50/50 like he is..Part white, part Black and across the top All lives Matter.... That would not be so devisisive and would help unite.

I’m not the one to ask. My perception on social issues doesn’t necessarily mean I can’t see how others might view them. I was simply stating what I took his statement to mean. Nothing more and certainly nothing reflective of my own views.

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
Wouldn't surprise me if BLM or someone from the Media was behind the noose incident.
Either way I hope Nascar folds.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

specialk

Twelve Pointer
Its my understanding, and i may be wrong, but they dont use the garage area....they roll the cars out of the hauler onto pitroad...no testing or practice....run what you brung.they roll them from the hauler straight to tech inspection...what adjustments are made are down on pit road now....i know yesterday a bunch were firing up and reving up cars lined up an hour before they were due to race....sounds fishy.....

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
I hope you have a good day ! Enjoy your race !
Are they allowing people in the infield ?
Are the rentable RV's set up ?
Just wondering how they're doing it with the 'Rona.

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Were they even letting spectators in the pits?

Thought the infield and contact with drivers, crew, teams was off limits to spectaculars.
Should not be hard to find out with all the cameras there.
In the past races they were using the garage area. They just left open stalls betwween teams. Cars went there, removed transport tires, installed race tires, set pressure and adjustments then out to inspections and grid.

In the rain they rolled them back to the garage also the past several races. Would not know about the last 2 weeks. Gave my TV away and stopped watching.
Been two weeks now and don't miss it at all.

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
FBI has been called in to investigate the hate crime!

They confirmed only Nascer, team members, drivers, and medical personal were in the area of question.

So it is an inside Nascar thing.
NASCAR or people paid from or by them at fault for it.

Get real. Now a federal hate crime for display of a noose.

And in NY, Chicago, Detroit there are a bunch of shooting...
Yet no one gives a Rats Azz about them. But a chunk of.rope is a federal hate crime....

Starfan

Eight Pointer
I’ll be surprised if the 43 don’t “miraculously” win this race. Gordon has already said that he has a great chance. Never heard anybody say that before.