Taking a shot........

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
Figured I was better off here than in classfides....... Would anyone have a pound or less of H-322 or Accurate 2015 they would part with? And a couple hundred 7 1/2 Small Rifle Magnum primers they would consider parting with. I want to shoot my .221 Fireball a little more and have about reached the end of the ammo I have. I've got all components except powder and primers. I understand the current situation but was just wondering if there was in just laying around somewhere. Thanks.

45/70 hunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Figured I was better off here than in classfides....... Would anyone have a pound or less of H-322 or Accurate 2015 they would part with? And a couple hundred 7 1/2 Small Rifle Magnum primers they would consider parting with. I want to shoot my .221 Fireball a little more and have about reached the end of the ammo I have. I've got all components except powder and primers. I understand the current situation but was just wondering if there was in just laying around somewhere. Thanks.
If you happen across a brick of those primers I'd split them with you. I use them in my 357 Rem Max. I look daily and will let you know if I find any also.

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
Morgan is still doing dumb :donk:donk:donk:donk…..ran away 2 days ago, had to call in a favor from and old super secret squirrel buddy and found her hotel room in Augusta Georgia … man was she surprised to see me there 20 min after she got there

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
Remember Lee when y’all start needing help up there I’m more than happy to help ya any way I can…. Just don’t throw those nylon guns at me lol