Tactacam Reveal

JoeSam1975

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Try Wal-Mart. Dont remember which one it was (thinking greenville) had some last time I was in there.

Dick

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
finally got my tactacam (att) out yesterday. had good service when I set it up and got a pick of me walking away. could not see any data on the camera yesterday evening but overnight I got 41 pics of deer and all the camera data is showing up now.
good signal strength for my area. pitt and Beaufort county line.
at&t was the only one I found a available, but it works great.

country

Ten Pointer
finally got my tactacam (att) out yesterday. had good service when I set it up and got a pick of me walking away. could not see any data on the camera yesterday evening but overnight I got 41 pics of deer and all the camera data is showing up now.
good signal strength for my area. pitt and Beaufort county line.
at&t was the only one I found a available, but it works great.
Need to check camera settings. 3 options for it to send pictures ( timely, every 12 hours, or every 24 hours). You can check from app.

Dick

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Need to check camera settings. 3 options for it to send pictures ( timely, every 12 hours, or every 24 hours). You can check from app.
thanks! it would not let me adjust last night after putting it up but kicked in about midnight and been good since. now I can adjust everything. so far so good. but at this rate of pics, I may need to boost the plan. lol
I will give it a go for a while and see how it performs. pretty cool so far

BBC

Six Pointer
thanks! it would not let me adjust last night after putting it up but kicked in about midnight and been good since. now I can adjust everything. so far so good. but at this rate of pics, I may need to boost the plan. lol
I will give it a go for a while and see how it performs. pretty cool so far
Where did you get it? Out of Stock everywhere it seems.

Dick

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
camping world. I just googled it and found one for 119. wanted Verizon but they only had att.
I have a good signal so I am happy.

herman

Six Pointer
does anyone use a solar panel with their tactacam reveal if so what do you use? do you use batteries and the solar panel or just the solar panel?
just got one and don't know anything about it.

brownisdown

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
does anyone use a solar panel with their tactacam reveal if so what do you use? do you use batteries and the solar panel or just the solar panel?
just got one and don't know anything about it.
The only one to use is the solar battery pack combo from herd360.com. it's around $55 and plugs into the port on the camera and you dont put batteries in the camera. I think they may sale the same one on amazon.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

BASSFAN07

Twelve Pointer
I use marine 12v batteries on mine. They’ve lasted all season. No batteries in the cams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk