Tactacam reveal with pics

rescue934

Twelve Pointer
Just got the new tactacam cell trail camera. Set up was very easy. Was sending pics in just a few minutes. Will put it in the woods this Saturday and see how it looks

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
They look good...may have to check this camera out.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

2nd Calling

Six Pointer
Here's an example of a night picture, I'm happy with the quality...not having to drive to pull cards and spook deer is an added bonus.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200803-212743_Tactacam Reveal.jpg
    Screenshot_20200803-212743_Tactacam Reveal.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 191

gobblerstopper

Six Pointer
rescue, why are you putting the camera up high on the tree? Is it because of the bears or helps keep it from getting stolen? I'm thinking about doing the same thing....for both purposes. Any tips on doing this?

Cyperry

Ten Pointer
Contributor
You still liking the reveal? Going to get a couple of these or SPYPOINT micros, just trying to decide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rescue934

Twelve Pointer
Love this thing. I put it high for both reasons. I used 4 screw in steps. After I hung the camera I just pulled them all out. I just have to remember to bring them with me if I ever want to get to the camera

Cyperry

Ten Pointer
Contributor
How’s the app? Does it update you regularly with pics or do you have to sign in?

gobblerstopper

Six Pointer
Love this thing. I put it high for both reasons. I used 4 screw in steps. After I hung the camera I just pulled them all out. I just have to remember to bring them with me if I ever want to get to the camera

resue, what do you do to get the cam angled down?

gobblerstopper

Six Pointer
I got my tactacam...I cant get a signal though. In my front yard where I get good verison service on my phone it says no signal on the cam. Not sure what to do. If I can't get signal here I don't see it getting signal at my stand, where I get good cell service as well.

BASSFAN07

Twelve Pointer
I got my tactacam...I cant get a signal though. In my front yard where I get good verison service on my phone it says no signal on the cam. Not sure what to do. If I can't get signal here I don't see it getting signal at my stand, where I get good cell service as well.

Did you set up your app, add payment method, and add the camera? If so did you scan your we code and it confirm it was activated? You have to turn it off and on after that. I helped a friend set up 2 today. One did not like to find a signal with a memory card he was trying to use. Popped the one from the other cam and it worked. Make sure your memory card is similar to what is recommended.

IMG_1927.png

gobblerstopper

Six Pointer
Did you set up your app, add payment method, and add the camera? If so did you scan your we code and it confirm it was activated? You have to turn it off and on after that. I helped a friend set up 2 today. One did not like to find a signal with a memory card he was trying to use. Popped the one from the other cam and it worked. Make sure your memory card is similar to what is recommended.

View attachment 49571

Yes I did all the steps. Still just says no signal. Gonna call support tomorrow. May have to send it back.

dfitzy

Ten Pointer
Contributor
resue, what do you do to get the cam angled down?
I use 1 climbing stick to get up (helps that I’m 6’4”). I put a small stick behind it to angle it down. But I do it on public so I lock mine and make it an effort if someone really wants it.

GAWolf

Ten Pointer
How are y’all deleting pics off the app? Made the mistake of putting one on a cornpile and now have a ton of pictures of the same 3 deer eating corn. Deleting pictures one by one seems slow and cumbersome. Any tips on how to delete off the app? Or is it even necessary? Asking those of you who have had your Reveal cameras long enough to tell if pictures piling up on App causes problems down the road. Thanks in advance.

2nd Calling

Six Pointer
How are y’all deleting pics off the app? Made the mistake of putting one on a cornpile and now have a ton of pictures of the same 3 deer eating corn. Deleting pictures one by one seems slow and cumbersome. Any tips on how to delete off the app? Or is it even necessary? Asking those of you who have had your Reveal cameras long enough to tell if pictures piling up on App causes problems down the road. Thanks in advance.
I think it's the recent update, press and hold on a picture you wish to delete until its highlighted in gold, then you can tap on all the other pictures you want deleted.