Swans

shotgunner

Ten Pointer
Hunted with Teddy "Tadpole" Gibbs at Jennettes Guide Service yesterday. His son in law, Josh, was our guide and he did an awesome job. These 2 birds mean so much to me. Grandma's bird is a stud and we have already dropped him off at the taxidermist. This was my wife's first waterfowl hunt. She is really starting to enjoy the waterfowl experience. We have been down east several times in the last month scouting and hunting. She has been able to see what the "waterfowl life" is about, not just the hunting. She loves "the wetlands" as she refers to the marshes and swamps of eastern NC. Great memories and good thing to come.

Attachments

• Grandma and Swan.JPG
    Grandma and Swan.JPG
    254.6 KB · Views: 85
  • Sharyn and Swan.jpg
    Sharyn and Swan.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 83

likemy16

Button Buck
Hunted with Teddy "Tadpole" Gibbs at Jennettes Guide Service yesterday. His son in law, Josh, was our guide and he did an awesome job. These 2 birds mean so much to me. Grandma's bird is a stud and we have already dropped him off at the taxidermist. This was my wife's first waterfowl hunt. She is really starting to enjoy the waterfowl experience. We have been down east several times in the last month scouting and hunting. She has been able to see what the "waterfowl life" is about, not just the hunting. She loves "the wetlands" as she refers to the marshes and swamps of eastern NC. Great memories and good thing to come.
Hope Grandma and your wife saved a few. My son, two of his friends and I are headed down Monday for a swan hunt/shoot Tuesday with 4th Generations. Then my son and I will free lance for the next week or so (depending on how the birds are flying).