Swamp People

beavercleaver

Twelve Pointer
it seams if you pull up slow and easy with gun ready it would be a much easier shot than snatching them up getting them all pissed off then thying to hit a angry moving target ....but thats no fun choot em jacob whoooooh

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
it seams if you pull up slow and easy with gun ready it would be a much easier shot than snatching them up getting them all pissed off then thying to hit a angry moving target ....but thats no fun choot em jacob whoooooh
Actually that is exactly how the people that do it for a living NOT on TV do it.

ncscrubmaster

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I always wondered why not wear a pair of thin gloves. I know you dont want to caught up in the line but dang.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Lemme guess? Problems happened, serious issues arised, seasons hang in array. HUGE gators are on the line, but we don't get to see them till season's end. Am I close? I'd rather follow facebook gator hunters than follow this show. Juist my opinion.

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
Lemme guess? Problems happened, serious issues arised, seasons hang in array. HUGE gators are on the line, but we don't get to see them till season's end. Am I close? I'd rather follow facebook gator hunters than follow this show. Juist my opinion.

you left out all of the cool boats.

bigten

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
RJ and J Paul in that big ole CarolinaSkiff is pretty cool!!

They might could be.....BUT, calling each other "bru" really removes my respect from the duo. I can see the repercussions if my son addressed me in that manner.... I guess maybe they have no respect for each other, and that is a turn off to me. Father and son???

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
Swamp People is coming On!!!!!!!!! but I am recording it like the last 2 weeks......just got in from fishing and got to watch end of Fl State Game.

Starfan

Eight Pointer
I was disappointed when the old timer called a cottonmouth “a copperhead”!! Serious lack there. :cautious:
I saw that also. How in the world didn’t editing catch that. That show, like most of the other so called reality tv shows in my opinion is garbage.