SW m&p 9mm ez

timber

Twelve Pointer
Was looking at one for wife. She has problem pulling slide back on some. Haven’t tryed this one yet but heard was easy to pull back

Infamous1

Eight Pointer
Have not looked at one but my wife has the same problem and was able to rack a Sig P365 SAS easily. May be a consideration also.

Papa_Smurf

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
My sister has the same issue. She can't rack my regular shield 9mm. Was looking at the .380 EZ for her.

genbud78

Ten Pointer
The EZ slides are very easy to pull back. I wouldn't hesitate at all to get one for someone who had a difficult time racking other handguns back.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

FishHunt

Old Mossy Horns
The S&W EZ series not only have an easy to rack slide the magazines are easy to load also with the loading assist tab on the side. For people with limited hand strength or any hand dexterity issues they are a blessing.

There are several companies that offer slide rack assist attachments for most of the popular pistols on the market today also. I am a user and fan of the Vickers slide racker for the Glock pistols.

<>< Fish

Papa_Smurf

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Good comparison on how much force it takes to pull the slide back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

timber

Twelve Pointer
Thanks for all the imput. Have burned alot of powder in my life but pistols never been my thing. Live in rual area and what few i know that are into pistol like the 40s or 45s and seem to like glocks so havent handled a S&W ez yet. I know shes more comfortable with something with a external safety. She has shot a glock but couldnt rack it and didnt like not having safety

aya28ga

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Most of the time firing a few boxes of ammo followed by a good cleaning and lubrication will help with slide function on a new gun. Got this Taurus G3c 9mm last week and the wife had some difficulty racking the slide, but a good clean & lube helped immensely.