Survival food !!

seedrooster

Eight Pointer
Corona ain’t going to starve me out !!
fd097355c1ea431d5b113b7d541059b4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope your fillet knife is sharpe. You got some work to do. I hope you aint cleaning by yourself. Nice catch. I bet yall had a blast! Congrats!

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I could throw a snake in that cooler and walk away with the whole thing. They would be headed for the hills. LMAO

LIZZRD

Eight Pointer
got out on the kayak yesterday for a couple hours, wish I brought my anchor as the wind kept blowing me into/over the fish.
I figured that out , the fish were out 20 yards from the bank. Only kept 3 crappie and a couple small catfish and a deep hooked LM. Caught a few 1-2 pound bass, and a few white perch, no white bass . Falls lake...

Attachments

• 20200319_182951.jpg
    20200319_182951.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Larry R

Old Mossy Horns
SeedRooster: Two comments. Congrats on a nice catch. (any chance of location?) If not I don't blame you. LOL.

Second: My hat is off to you for your excellent use of that boat paddle sideways. I'd be glad to fish with you any day after reading that. LOL.

seedrooster

Eight Pointer
SeedRooster: Two comments. Congrats on a nice catch. (any chance of location?) If not I don't blame you. LOL.

Second: My hat is off to you for your excellent use of that boat paddle sideways. I'd be glad to fish with you any day after reading that. LOL.

A boat paddle turned sideways will work on ole no shoulders!!!
The crappie were caught in Haw River (I think that’s how it is spelled ). Fishing off the bottom with minnows .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk