Supercross

77f150 beast

Eight Pointer
Still watch it occasionally but up until Carmichael retired I was a die hard but I was also doing a lot of riding then too.Shattered my ankle in 2013 on a YZ 250 coming off a small terrace down hill.I got healed up and continued to ride after that switching to a DRZ 400 and changing my riding style quite a bit.Fast forward several years and now all i have is a side x side and when me and the wife go ride we have a ball but when the bikes come ripping by me especially the 2 strokes i get excited!Then the wife gives me the evil eye and reminds me of my age lol.

77f150 beast

Eight Pointer
Use to go alot when Damon Bradshaw rode. He either won or crashed😁
Yep him and McGrath were beast in there time.The bikes even then aint what they are today suspension wise but I like to watch some of the vintage moto and supercross films,those guys were as tough as they come.

Starfan

Eight Pointer
I’ve been watching my whole life. I use to ride a lot when I was younger but not much anymore. I’m going to Atlanta Saturday night to the race and can’t wait.

Buxndiverdux

Old Mossy Horns
I grew up racing motocross... Bob Hanna, David Bailey, Jeff Ward, Rick Johnson, Roger DeCoster, Jeremy McGrath, Ricky Carmichael, Damon Bradshaw, Travis Pastrana, and Bubba Stewart were some of my favorites. There was a local NC kid named Bobby Stovall that went head to head with Bradshaw(also NC native) many times on the 80 and 125's in some of the bigger races in NC, VA and Georgia. Bobby Stovall beat Bradshaw plenty of times and had lots of potential to make it big, but just quit for some reason. That kid could fly.

Starfan

Eight Pointer
I was fortunate enough to be able to attend the very first Supercross in NC that Bradshaw won. My ex BIL took me, I think I was 12. Great time

C52

Eight Pointer
It was a big part of my life when I was younger. I can’t remember if it was Damon Bradshaw or his brother that raced at my home track one weekend back in 85 or 86. That was awesome to see. He won, but our top guys keep up with him. I was racing atvs at the time, so I was able to watch the show. I always go to the races when I’m in Daytona for bike week, but’s that’s about it nowadays