Super Bowl

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
I know alot of folks aren't watching the NFL this year, but who do ya think will win?

I'm saying the Rams take it!......well hoping they do anyway..lol

sent from...... Tapatalk

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Patriots will Roll, then pull off the throttle to "appear" to keep it close. I promise you it will NOT be a blow out, but a decisive Pats win. Might even be an orchestrated Pats come from behind win. But the Pats will win regardless. The NFL NEEDS a close tight game, maybe even SB OT, or else they are in big big trouble long term.

Crappie_Hunter

Ten Pointer
Contributor
All the teams that have been successful against the Pats in the Super Bowl have been able to get pressure on Brady, primarily up the middle and with the front 4. If the Rams can get pressure up the middle with Suh and Aaron Donald they can win the game.

1SHOT1KILL

Old Mossy Horns
I say Brady gets his 6th SB ring. The Patriots have the better defense and defense win you championships and SB's.

downeastnc

Old Mossy Horns
Patriot's should beat them B UT the Rams are good against the run and have two of the best sacker's in the game and if they get to Tom early and often and can stop the run it will be back to back loses for the Pats.....still that Pat O line is beastly.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Only problem with having 2 good pass rushers is they can't touch the QB in the flag football league. If they say boo to him the flag will fly

jug

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Patriots lose again. Rams win and redeem themselves. I see the refs either calling everything or calling nothing. The NFL cant sustain much more pathetic ref calling.
Ratings for this super bowl will be down.
I personally dont care who wins.
I am just glad the crybaby Saints got that ass beat.:geek:;)

bubba man

Button Buck
heard they are having men cheerleaders instead of women - makes ya wonder a lot of things but it will for sure not see my face watching this years superbowl !!!

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Patriots lose again. Rams win and redeem themselves. I see the refs either calling everything or calling nothing. The NFL cant sustain much more pathetic ref calling.
Ratings for this super bowl will be down.
I personally dont care who wins.
I am just glad the crybaby Saints got that ass beat.:geek:;)
jug just so you know.
we are more interested in what your better half is sayin, we know she's the nfl expert.;)

Reactions: jug

DBCooper

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Just like racin all of them cheat.
I don’t get all the hate for the patriots. If “your” team was winning, they might get caught too.......because they’re all doing something to gain an advantage.

I have nothing against the Yankees. It’s their fans being pricks that turns me.

Kinda like the tarhe........well, never mind.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
I don’t get all the hate for the patriots. If “your” team was winning, they might get caught too.......because they’re all doing something to gain an advantage.

I have nothing against the Yankees. It’s their fans being pricks that turns me.

Kinda like the tarhe........well, never mind.
Its this way in all sports if you win to much people just get tired of it and want someone different back years ago when they were getting trounced in super bowl they were actually a sympathetic team like Broncos there for while

Shaggy

Old Mossy Horns
Tonight's the night haters will hate a little more and the Patriots will.play their 9th super bowl in 17 years. As a Pat's fan I'm glad they are playing it again and win or lose they have been the most dominate dynasty in NFL history.