• Just a heads up for those of you who use Tapatalk to access NCH&F. I will be removing support for that app effective immediately. The reasons are many, but the primary one is that it allows spammers to post here without first being authorized to do so. This, coupled with their increasingly aggressive and invasive ads and pop ups, has caused us to remove them from the site entirely.

Summer Get Together

ibgreen

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Thank you Mike for hosting yet another awesome Get together! The food was excellent as well was the company. My observed bear count for the weekend was 22.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Thank you Mike Connie Haley the rest of the family for hosting this event this year it was amazing as always. We did miss some of the regulars and hope to see them again next year.
Our trip started out with great fishing on the lake the next day we had an awesome trip in the Atlantic the following day multiple trips through the buffet line, it would be hard to imagine a better way to spend the end of the week.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
nope, the swag is still in the box - gonna have to have a raffle or such - some idjit left it at the house when he went down :unsure: 😲 :rolleyes: :taz:

so we have a reverse door prize drawing

in the next day or two I'll do up a list of attendees,,, then get it verified (cause I'm proven as forgetful :cool: ) ,,, then I'll draw names and get you your door prize

best I can do,,,

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
OK, ,here is what I have,,, let me know who the heck I missed by noon Thursday, 17 June - and I apologize in advance if I missed someone - don't think TOO poorly of me!!

mike noles
mike better half
conman next gen
matt
matt better half
matt jr
zane
zane momma
lil putt
wren :party:
putt
putt better half
moose
ncst8guy
ncst8guy better half
eric revo
eric revo buddy (I'm brain drained on his name)
ibgreen
lil (😲) ibgreen
pickle
pickle better half
QBD
QBD2
QBD2 better half
QBD2 cutie
Firedog
Firedog jr
GSOhunter
GSOhunter better half
UpATree
Zombie
Zombie amigo
Nana
nana better half
Hawkeye
Hawkeye better half

Last edited:

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
OK, ,here is what I have,,, let me know who the heck I missed by noon Thursday, 17 June - and I apologize in advance if I missed someone - don't think TOO poorly of me!!

mike noles
mike better half
conman next gen
matt
matt better half
matt jr
zane
zane momma
lil putt
wren :party:
putt
putt better half
moose
ncst8guy
ncst8guy better half
eric revo
eric revo buddy (Larry)
ibgreen
lil (😲) ibgreen
pickle
pickle better half
QBD
QBD2
QBD2 better half
QBD2 cutie
Firedog
Firedog jr
GSOhunter
GSOhunter better half
UpATree
Zombie
Zombie amigo

Troutbum82

Ten Pointer
One and only. I hope you all got your free swag.
Didn’t get any swag but just wanted to say on here thank you for the offer to replace another members stolen jackets that was a very generous offer and speaks volumes about you and your company!

nckeith

Eight Pointer
Didn’t get any swag but just wanted to say on here thank you for the offer to replace another members stolen jackets that was a very generous offer and speaks volumes about you and your company!
Thanks for making the connection. Nothing I hate more than a thief. I discussed about 4.5 years ago here when I was broken into and had a bunch of stuff including guns stolen right around christmas. People were generous with the offers and I try to pass it forward.

nckeith

Eight Pointer
nope, the swag is still in the box - gonna have to have a raffle or such - some idjit left it at the house when he went down :unsure: 😲 :rolleyes: :taz:
I used to make fun of my dad for making notes before he left for travel, but now that I'm close to 50, the notes section of my phone gets a workout.
Reverse door prize it is. Thanks