Story?

rageslinger

Four Pointer
Anyone know anything about this deer? Was posted all over Facebook that Tiny Ten was dead. Very quickly everything dissapeared and the rumors came out he shot it at night. Supposedly game wardens have already payed him the visit. Would hate to see a deer of this caliber poached.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1567979230859.jpg
    FB_IMG_1567979230859.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 432

Shamrock7326

Four Pointer
What county? I heard a couple single shots yesterday and today near my property and just assumed. I hate to but why would a rifle go off once randomly

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
what is tiny ten? famous local deer from????
This is why I’d hate too shoot a deer of this caliber... All the trash talking and innuendos thrown around about it and you...
i hope you are kidding?
if you have one this size that needs killing but you dont want the grief i suspect we have sevaeral here that can help you.
I would suggest Lucky Clucker for the task.

double

Twelve Pointer
This is why I’d hate too shoot a deer of this caliber... All the trash talking and innuendos thrown around about it and you...

Trash talking on that one didn’t start up until mr green jeans got involved at-least that is what I have seen through FB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
What county? I heard a couple single shots yesterday and today near my property and just assumed. I hate to but why would a rifle go off once randomly

Because the shooter only shot it once. All kinds of reason that might happen.

Reactions: DRS

MoBucks

Old Mossy Horns
Deer is legit:... and was confiscated... and by legit I mean it was killed in NC.... but not legally.

MoBucks

Old Mossy Horns
95bd6aec9ef5adab70952536c38e9b53.jpg
killed opening “morning”.....

genbud78

Ten Pointer
Facebook group from NC says Alamance county but I can't confirm. Big deer, terrible some idiot poached it

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
Detective Mo at em again...... haven’t seen you in a while, how’s the homestead?

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
I guess people can't help but post stuff on Facebook....yet another reason to not be on Facebook.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

True but if you don’t do dumb stuff then you can’t do dumb stuff and brag about it