Storage and Workbench

bigten

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Gonna tell ya now... you don't/won't have enough of either, storage or bench.. You will be adding to both soon. 🤗

Bean

Eight Pointer
Gonna tell ya now... you don't/won't have enough of either, storage or bench.. You will be adding to both soon. 🤗
This is just the start I’ve got a 4x8 welding table in the works and got a couple racks to go up too

Bean

Eight Pointer
Tell us about that shop; construction, cost per sq/ft, source. Might be just what I'm looking for.
Tell us about that shop; construction, cost per sq/ft, source. Might be just what I'm looking for.
its one of the metal fab garages. 30x40 with 10’ eve height. On a 4” slick top slab with 4’ broom finish aprons. 2- 10x10 garage doors. Finished as it sits about $20,000 with another 800-1000 for electrical components. I did the wiring myself.

bigten

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
This is just the start I’ve got a 4x8 welding table in the works and got a couple racks to go up too

I'll step out on a limb and offer a snippet of advice, if you don't mind.
Racks: not sure of your intended style, but I would recommend not using deep shelf units. If you do, try to arrange them extending from the wall instead of along it. Things get pushed back, to never be seen again! 😁
Looking good so far..