woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Dow down 266. I blame woodmoose.

iu

Mallard Cutter

Six Pointer
Checking back in on this thread. I moved the bulk of my money back into the market starting Oct 18. So far so good I’ll take some profits along the way and buy the dips when I can.

SomeHuntingGuy

Eight Pointer
Been playing with Options. I’m very much in the green buying calls (LEAPS) on solid stocks. Hopefully I don’t get burned.

Market is insane. How long is it gunna last…

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
This thread was started in July when woodmoose asked when the Dow would break 35,000.

Should he now be asking when the Dow will break 37,000?

SomeHuntingGuy

Eight Pointer
Bought TSLA options on the dip last week. Sold on it on the up today. Bought SHOP options today while it’s down. Even if it goes lower it’s a solid company. Looks like AAPL would’ve been a good buy yesterday; it’s about the only thing up today in my portfolio.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
So wondering which it will hit first,,,, 37k or 32k!!!

Bwahahahaha

hmmm,,, maybe i better start looking a real job????

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
Ya got the wrong job then

Anytime you take something enjoyable and turn it into work, it's no longer fun. Let's say I take my beer making hobby and either start my own microbrewery or join an established one. Soon people will be commenting on the taste of the beer and requesting changes. Timelines will be set for producing a beer for sale. Demands would be put on me to create new ones within a certain time frame. Fun goes out the window and now it becomes a job.

Basically my whole life, people have said that I just have not found my passion yet. Usually those comments come from workaholics. I did find my passion. It is not working. Workaholics just don't understand why some of us don't like working. I always tell them there are mental health professionals that can help them.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
You got it all wrong

work (or a job) doesn’t have to equal no fun or misery,,,

work (or a job) just means I get paid for what I do

I don’t do much that I don’t like

life would be miserable if i did

your beer making scenario just means you worry to much,,, make a great product and ignore the naysayers- they are always there no matter what