Steiner predator binoculars

mjbrady

Twelve Pointer
I do not like my Vortex. I do like Nikon Monarch 7 , as clear as my Kahles.

That’s odd, I have Swarovski EL’s 10x42 and Vortex Viper HD’s 10x42 and I’m actually torn on which pair I like more. The cost difference is far to wide vs the difference in look.

bryguy

Old Mossy Horns
I have a set of the steiners that I got a good deal on and they are great glass for what I paid for them. I upgraded from a pair of Nikon monarchs(old models and they still work well, in fact my son carries them now) and have been totally happy with the predator pros I got from Doug at camerlandny....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kilerhamilton

Old Mossy Horns
I have had the predator binos. Way to nice for what I was doing with them. For my 1000yd in game watching 160$ vortex binos have been great and not long ago vortex replaced my original pair with a brand new pair for nothing but one way shipping and had them back in under 7 days.
If I lived out west or rifle hunted deer down east more often I would have a little nicer glass for scouting. If you can see a birds beard across an Eastern feild with the heat thermals, you have pretty good glass.
Cheers

Sent from my ASUS_A006 using Tapatalk

bman940

Button Buck
I bought a pair of Nikon's MONARCH 7 8x30's last year for scouting/turkey hunting and love em. Clear and bright edge to edge. My son has been using them lately because of their light weight and easy to tuck inside a jacket.

Screen Shot 2018-07-19 at 10.08.07 AM.png

NCdoe

Ten Pointer
I have Steiners and I love them. I've had Burris, Bushnell, Leupold, and Nikon.. I prefer Steiner.